Problem with starting capital 50$

• TheSameDeamon6
      TheSameDeamon6
      Bronze
      Hello I signed up to a few days ago pokerstrategy

pass the quiz , send the ID to check( i know people who didnt send any ID and no one call of them to ask questions , they from my country too and they got the 50$ !!! )fter that wait 4 days to any answer , and the call from them is come , the agent ask me I guess the same questions asked everyone , like username , my date, the poker room (full tilt) and some questions like what is flop , I answered all questions correctly ,the agent say me thanks for answers and bye , after 1 hour come for me a message the i'm not pass , and i'm not and I deserve the starting capital bonus , of course, no reason is understandable in advance , some of my friend's Were exactly the same process but success , I'm a little upset and really confused what's going on in this site .
      Has this happened to anyone and has a tip what can be done, or why it happened?

Thnaks .
  • 8 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello TheSameDeamon6,

I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and therefor cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

You still can become an active member of PokerStrategy.com by selecting one of our great first deposit bonus codes. You can see all available poker rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • TheSameDeamon6
      TheSameDeamon6
      Bronze
      I am sorry that you haven't passed our ID check and therefor cannot receive the $50 starting capital.

We are not able to disclose any information about our ID-check. The ID-check can't be repeated or the decision overturned. I am sorry if we made an incorrect decision.

but how i haven't passed our ID check , if the same details that agent ask me about the same photo id that i send all correct , What reason could be about the ID ?? something very stange with that site about Your decision

nothing worng with my ID + my address photo that i send you , the same qestions that agent ask me all correct there !

so what the problem ?
    • TheSameDeamon6
      TheSameDeamon6
      Bronze
      i'm sure that your site made The decision like that - 1 people from 10 will pass the ID , the other 9 not pass for not reason , just becouse that your site had too much sign up people a day or a week, And of course, heavy on the site to starting capital 50$ to all people .

There is no reason to not pass the ID check when all answers correct !

Especially after that the agent call me and ask me the same qestions with all correct answers .

You do not have anything here to anyone but Now you can finally understand the real reason for this contempt .

really thanks to u all after that people need to wait 4-7 days for hear that u not pass the capital , after they pass the quiz , send us photos and wait to call form the agent , and that all for nothing , choose that like roulete , 1 from 10 people will get the 50$ , the others just for say , ahh we have that month a new 10000 sign up people and all of them get in 48 hours , that very easy , just do that all .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi TheSameDeamon6,

I can understand your frustration, really I can, however let me clarify a few things:

PokerStrategy is a hugely respected and highly reputable company with close to 4 million members.

The vast majority of new applicants pass the ID check and receive their free starting capital. You just have to look around the forum to see blogs of how members have used this together with all of the great educational material to build up their poker expertise and bankroll.

Whilst a very welcome benefit, the free $50 is just a very small part of the benefits available to members here at PokerStrategy.
      The educational material, strategy guides, training videos are second to none and free live coaching sessions are provided with hugely experienced coaches that are happy to explain tricky situations and help members at every opportunity.
      In addition, PokerStrategy provide some excellent first deposit bonus and rakeback deals together with unparalled member only added value events & promotions.

As Hannesz has already mentioned, you only get one opportunity to pass the ID check, but this doesn't stop you from depositing a small amount of your own funds and continuing to enjoy the many other benefits of PokerStrategy membership.

If you have any questions about the platforms or benefits available please don't hesitate to ask, but please bear in mind that as already stated we cannot provide details of the ID checking process.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      so many people come hear and think pokerstrategy is all about the starting capital, when in actual fact if they took the time to read the articles and watch the videos, talk in the forums etc they would win alot more then the starting capital, you should read the articles mate
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Hi TheSameDeamon6, what I can say is that I feel bad for you that you didn't pass the ID check.

But this site is no scam, I sent also the photo ID and I passed. Another reason is that today I saw that some days ago I got an email with another 50$ after I lost all of my starting capital.

Anyway thanks for the second starting capital :D :)
    • vadom22a
      vadom22a
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ninuu
      Hi TheSameDeamon6, what I can say is that I feel bad for you that you didn't pass the ID check.

But this site is no scam, I sent also the photo ID and I passed. Another reason is that today I saw that some days ago I got an email with another 50$ after I lost all of my starting capital.

Anyway thanks for the second starting capital :D :)

really?

which poker room ? and how can get two capital ?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      The second starting capital is only given out irregularly to a select few members and you can't "apply" for one.

If you're eligible, you will receive an Email - but the 2nd starting capital is only available on one poker room every time.

Hadi