Party poker 1st deposit PSVIP rejected

• freespirit47
      freespirit47
      Bronze
      Hi,

recently i received free PS nodeposit bonus on Party (using PS150 bonus code) and i cleared the requirements by getting first 100 PP's. Today i made a 1st deposit using the PSVIP code for 100% up to $500 , but the bonus wasn't activated. When i wrote to support, i got this response:

I have checked our records and would like to advise you that you have failed to activate PSVIP as you haven’t been targeted for it. Please note that in order to activate any bonus in our system it should be targeted on your account and the offer should be still valid. You can check the bonuses you have been offered if you click on ‘My Account’ and then on ‘Bonuses’ tab. Then in the ‘New offers’ section you will see the bonus and its details.

However I can see that you have been targeted with PSDB100 bonus, which is 100% up to 100 USD. The bonus is release restricted and you will get it into your available balance after you meet the bonus release conditions, which criteria are: to earn Party Points on PartyPoker equal to 6 times the bonus amount within 120 days. Furthermore, this bonus is broken down into four equal chunks, so that it is easier for you to meet the release criteria. Each bonus installment will be released when 1/4th of the total release restriction has been met.

You can check the bonus if you follow the above steps and go to ‘New bonuses’ section.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7 by e-mail and phone.

any advice please?

:(
  • 7 replies