colluding scandal in PokerStrategy top 100 ranking

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Obviously two spanish shortstackers are playing under the same accounts at FTP/PokerStars and under the same account at PokerStrategy in order to gain higher status in the platforms and to gain more $ from the top 100 promotion. I wont provide more details, there were numerous threads created and admins deleted all of them.

Admins will u give official statement or we should continue creating new threads until you ban ppl?
  • 18 replies
    • GuidoCig
      GuidoCig
      Bronze
      http://es.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=137278&page=49
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GuidoCig
      http://es.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=137278&page=49
      :f_o:

thanks btw
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      inb4 thread disappears
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Actually there was only one thread that I saw and I chose to remove it, not admins.

The reason?

I felt it was irrevelent (this concerns the Spanish community, not the English), it was posted by a non-English member and nothing has been proved/disproved in either way.

PokerStrategy will investigate any alledged activity, liaise with any associated partner platform and deal with it accordingly just as they always do with such rumours, and it is just that a rumour. I don't feel that it is up to us as members to be judge & jury when we don't have access to the full facts.

I will happily leave this thread open as the OP is an active English community member and has asked for a response, but please be respectful to all those involved and have faith in PokerStrategy to sort it out. I'm sure there will be an official response, but quite rightly not until a full investigation has been carried out.

If this thread gets out of hand then it will be closed.

I trust you understand and appreciate the position.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      from the thread made by a non-english community member.. copy pasted part of his post since his thread will probably get deleted? :D

Originally posted by juansinmiedo2
      I am a member of Pokerstrategy.com, from the Hispanic community, where recently began the scandal.

As you already know, from 8 to 10 of October an important event of Poker Strategy, which took place in Leizpig and was powered by Poker Stars took place, happened. This is a party in honor to Black Member users, the highest status in Poker Strategy.
      In our Hispanic community there are only two Black members, and this year was the first time one of them could be part of this event.

I don’t know the real name of the user, but he answered under the nick Germaxi in Pokerstrategy.com. He is member in the community since 19/09/2008.

By different ways, being one of them the exposed in annex 1. Is known that the associated account to the nick Germaxi, is the poker stars account OMG! IM BOT , trough this account he generates strategy points.

This bring me to report in first place a case of multi account, because as you will be able to see in annex 2, this user Germaxi already had an account ...and while staying in Germany and after this in Gibraltar, as shown in annex 3. The account OMG! IMG BOT was playing and making half the usual hands he used to play every day. It is important again to say that the medium of hands played this year by OMG! IM BOT is the inhuman number of 17.000 hands per day.

How was he able to play 10.000 hands from a plane?
      Did he played during those days from other place than Argentina?

I guess this could be easy to check, as you see everything indicates OMG! IM BOT is an multi player account. In annex 4 I attached some pictures of Poker Table Ratings where you can see the hands played decreasing as the black member travelled away to the Black Member Party. This is not only a fraud against Poker Stars, if not also is a big scam to the policy of Poker Strategy and the rakes competitions.

Sincerely yours and awaiting for early action on your part as well as a response to what you consider.

Group Affected of Poker Strategy Hispanic Community.
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      It is certainly unfair.

Back in the days when I used to play Warcraft3, we would play on one account in order to advance in the rankings and play better games against the pros.

We were not cheating in our games, but we did have an advantage as we could play more games per day.

I am not aware of the terms and conditions of pokerstrategy/poker stars. but I believe that two friends or two family members, should be allowed to share one account.

I mean there are shared bank accounts and shared poker accounts.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Actually there was only one thread that I saw and I chose to remove it, not admins.

The reason?

I felt it was irrevelent (this concerns the Spanish community, not the English), it was posted by a non-English member and nothing has been proved/disproved in either way.

PokerStrategy will investigate any alledged activity, liaise with any associated partner platform and deal with it accordingly just as they always do with such rumours, and it is just that a rumour. I don't feel that it is up to us as members to be judge & jury when we don't have access to the full facts.

I will happily leave this thread open as the OP is an active English community member and has asked for a response, but please be respectful to all those involved and have faith in PokerStrategy to sort it out. I'm sure there will be an official response, but quite rightly not until a full investigation has been carried out.

If this thread gets out of hand then it will be closed.

I trust you understand and appreciate the position.

Best regards,

Bart
      How can you even call this a rumour, the guys account was playing while he was on a flight and at the black member party!

Basicly I hope they get what they deserve. Poker strategy should ban them and pokerstars will most likely shut his/their account

I love that pokerstrategy were trying to cover it up aswell, deleting everything.
      Why would they do that? Its thot their fault and as long as they act on the matter then they will have no bad press but as they have and are trying to cover it up seems to me they knew about it already
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I couldn't sleep last night because of this, it bothered me so much
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      I couldn't sleep last night because of this, it bothered me so much
      Yeh I was up til 4.30am , worrying :D
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Reanimater
      but I believe that two friends or two family members, should be allowed to share one account.
      NEVER!
    • holnrew
      holnrew
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Did you draw that yourself?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Reanimater
      but I believe that two friends or two family members, should be allowed to share one account.
      No thats not allowed. Neither on PokerStrategy.com nor on any poker room.

The case which has been posted here is still under investigation. This needs to be be done by PokerStars itself, as we do not have access to the necessary data.

We are still waiting for PokerStars and the result of their investigations.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holnrew
      No, it's taken from awesome thread in BBV (2+2)
      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/heads-up-hand-poker-always-50-50-a-800618/
    • elvichente
      elvichente
      Black
      everithing is clear... Am from spanish comunity

Germaxi is not OMG AM A BOT is other person,..

OMG AM A BOT is a Friend of Germaxi and Germaxi put his nickname in his Pokerstrategy Account, thats how Germaxi earn strategy points, and thats why he earn points durring the black member party...

There are 2 acounts with diferent names, but The account germaxi earn points from his friend..

So if every body have friends playing in diferents places, just put his nick name in your pokerstrategy account and you will earn more strategy points.. Is easy..
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      your allowed share a bank but
    • holnrew
      holnrew
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by holnrew
      No, it's taken from awesome thread in BBV (2+2)
      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54/poker-beats-brags-variance/heads-up-hand-poker-always-50-50-a-800618/
      Haha, that's amazing.