Stack
      BB:
      $2,46
      CO:
      $1,1
      Hero:
      $2,13

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:club: , 9:club:
      2 folds, CO calls $0,02, Hero calls $0,02, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,07) Q:heart: , 3:heart: , 2:spade: (3 players)
      BB bets $0,05, CO folds, Hero raises to $0,16, BB raises to $0,55, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,39

Raise here?
  • 3 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      You can discount a lot of queens here cos he didn't raise pre, KQ,AQ are very unlikely QJ depends on the player, so you beat 5 and lose to 3-4 of his possible Q's.

I think here is a time to ask what worse calls? Maybe a FD or straight draw, maybe some worse Q's but draws are unlikely cos he bet into 2 players. Even low queens are less likely and if he's a thinking player he'll be folding them anyway

What better folds? probably nothing.

adding all that up I opt to call the flop and try to keep the pot small. Maybe call 1 more street if nothing scary turns up.

As played easy fold to his 3bet
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

I'd isoraise pre. That would mostly allow you to play HU IP against CO not even counting times when all players fold and you collect dead money.

As played with limping pre BB can have any two, that includes 22/33/23/Q3/Q2/FD/SD and against that range we are ahead, but raising can push worse holdings out as he is overall tightish and not too aggro, so when he leads - he has a piece to catch on. Raising flop costs us about the same if we call flop and turn, but that would allow him bet worse hands and let us see his action on river. You wan't to see showdown, not play for stacks here as we have no idea where our hand stands.

Good luck!
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think mostly b/f, against some aggro opponents b/c or c/c are fine options
      If you c/r you just isolate against better hands that you´re not really want to do and once you c/r I think you have to play fro stacks which Q9s isn´t really strong enough