This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What strategy/game should be used/played?

• PkrMillion
      PkrMillion
      Bronze
      Hey playa's.

Since I got my 2nd $50 yesterday, I was wondering...

What in your opinion is the best game/strategy to play/use whilst building BR on PartyPoker?

I've been playing SSS 1c/2c 9max no limit for about 100 hands and went up $3. Not too bad for a beginner...

Should I give the $1 SnG I try instead or just stick to SSS 9max no-limit?

I would like to clear the bonus or atleast have $50 after they take their $50 back.

Also, how many hands should I try play in a day?

Regards!
  • 3 replies
    • Lim00n
      Lim00n
      Bronze
      You should play what you enjoy playing, all the variants are fine as long as you enjoy yourself and are trying your best to improve at them; study one , and get better at it.
      And you should play as much as you want, don't force yourself. It all depends on the time you have, but don't neglect your learning - study a LOT :) .

Best of luck, and most importantly, enjoy the game!
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      If NL cash games seem to be working for you, I'd say stick to it for the time being. If you feel the need for a change, try Limit but only after you read (and understand) the strategy articles. And whatever you do, don't play Double Holdem! :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi PkrMillion,

We have an article about the different game types.

Please read it:
      Which Type of Hold'em Poker Is Best For You?

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes