$11.54
      BB:
      $23.79
      MP2:
      $10.36
      MP3:
      $11.74

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, J.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.35, CO calls $0.35, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.59, BB folds, MP3 calls $1.24, CO folds.

Flop: ($3.63) 6, A, K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $2.20, Hero calls $2.20.

Turn: ($8.03) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $7.95(All-In), Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.03.

Opening Villain - 15/9/Fv3bet: 50%/FvFCbet: 100%/FCbet: 50%/inf AF/20%AFq

AK always? Anyway should be a pretty safe fold, question is, can I c/f this on such a flop?

I guess the flop actually doesn't matter that much as AQ/AK had me crushed anyways and doubt that he's callin/betting with a worse Ax than mine there
  • 3 replies
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I think I like c/f here, OOP and not being able to call another bet makes it pretty tough to play the rest of the hand profitably.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      don´t really understand why you 3-bet Aj against 15/9 player.
      You´re turning your hand into bluff, can´t really valuebet most Ax boards can´t go to showdowns
      I think pf call can be reasonable and then leading quite a lot of baords or just fold.
      As played: there are two flushdraws so I´d likely call him down, since I can´t find any other way turn AJ into profitable once I 3-bet him pf
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      don´t really understand why you 3-bet Aj against 15/9 player.
      You´re turning your hand into bluff, can´t really valuebet most Ax boards can´t go to showdowns
      I think pf call can be reasonable and then leading quite a lot of baords or just fold.
      As played: there are two flushdraws so I´d likely call him down, since I can´t find any other way turn AJ into profitable once I 3-bet him pf
      I was turning it into a bluff basically - I didn't want to play it OOP vs 2 opps, most of the time I'm dominated there, so maybe he decides that he doesn't want to be in a sandwich w/ an unmade hand like AQ/AK (if he has AK then it's wishful thinking :f_biggrin: but I could make him lay down AQ/JJ etc) so decided to squeeze and that's what I was wondering ... whether I should c/f right on the flop, or c/c and hope he closed his eyes and cbet w/ QQ or smth and would check it down maybe after I c/c him there ... now that he shoves turn I can fold in peace