Im winning sessions then im dropping down

• Rokgg
      Rokgg
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Im mostly limit holdem player and here Is my problem that I cant define, ... I have many many sessions that start in couple hundred hands with great winns (example pics), then im slowly dropping down. Im probably tilting in some way I cant define, if u can help me with some tips, guidlines. This I think is crippling my winrate a lot.

example what I meant

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      in fl 30 bbs swings are nothing when used to play fl had couple of sesions with 100+ BB sesions so gl!be happy ure up every sesion
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Even though I play NL, sometimes I have the same problem. :/
    • muireann19
      muireann19
      Bronze
      hard to say without knowing really how your playing but maybe your loosening up or chasing too many draws cause you feel you have more ease to do that while in profit?? Just a suggestion, i dont know really??

Do you notice your game changing once your notably up??

could be, just and idea, glglgl
    • Rokgg
      Rokgg
      Bronze
      Thx for all replays!

After reviewin sessions I noticed that im attacking fishs a lot and them trying to push them out of the pot by second bereling a lot with(A, K high, brodways ), and couple of folds that i shouldnt make, noticable thing i saw table dynamics changed, where Im couple of timmes oop aggainst 1-2+ loos pasive showdown oriented players... I dont se any change my play, but I get many times in my mind: "U lost a pot again, aginst that 35/5 fish", it can be seein in graph, where many lost pots are small...

Yeah probably Im not tillting that much, just not playing correctly against some opponents and not playing my A-game
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Gold
      You're running at more then 3BB/100 hands in the first graph and 2 BB/100 hands I don't know much about FL but as I remembered from post is not a bad result. I am not familiar with you're game but varience is an important factor in poker and so you will have days where you're winning every pot no matter how bad you get it in and days no matter how good you get it in you still gonna loose.

Now you should ofcourse not automaticly assume you running bad everytime you're losing for a period but you need to remember that loosing hands is sometime just varience and is all part of the game. That is the reason you need a good bankrollmanagement in the first place.

Also when you want to improve it is also important not to be result orientated and also look if you make mistakes when you're winning because when you're winning also doesn't automaticly mean you're playing good
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      i dont know if these are serious questions or ur just passing ur time,if it is u can look up on the term "Variance"
    • Rokgg
      Rokgg
      Bronze
      Yes this are serious questions for me, if I am starting to loosing 4/5 sessions when im least 50BB up its deam serious to me if my winrate is droping for this reason , sorry I wasnt born smart, if my presenc is bothering u press X in uper right corner, Im here to get advice.

I dont know how to, not be results oriented if my game depends on my results, if Im not playing good my results are then bad and if there are bad I cant build bankroll to climb the limits....