This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

starting capital photos

• martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      I've done everything it's asked me to do but keep getting this:

The quality of your images was not satisfactory
      The images sent by you were either too small, black and white or not readable. Please resend images of a better quality.

I've tried twice now but still no joy... pictures are in colour, pictures show my name and address and they should be of a sufficient size (resolution is 2048 x1536)

It's getting slightly annoying now, all the support ticket did was reply twice with an automated message telling me to reupload again.
  • 2 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey martoman,

sorry to hear that - but the reason we have such security measures in place is because there are a lot of fraudsters trying to claim the $50 starting capital more than once. If we didn't take those measures, we wouldn't be able to offer the starting capital for anyone.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      It's alright, I understand. Not a lot of websites(if any) offer such good bonuses!

I've got an email that I should be receiving the capital, just waiting now :)