Help plz

• PokerKing1080
      Damit, I've been in the few dollars for a few days now.
      I am now down to 1$ after playing a set vs AK which hit a miracle straight on the river and I lost my stack.

I need like 5 FTP to get a 5$ deposit bonus and I only have 2 days left to get the Take2 20$.

I don't like asking this, but if someone could send me XX$ on my account, I could get my bonus and unlock the 20$. It would be very appreciated and I could get my bankroll back on track.

My name is XXX.

Also write in this post if you want the XX$ back after I unluck the bonuses

Thanks a lot!

XXX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Forum Rules]

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi PokerKing1080,

Please refrain from asking for money from fellow members, it is against the forum rules, which are their for the protection of all members including yourself from financial or personal data loss.

I would respectifully suggest that you make your own small deposit in which to clear the bonus and rebuild a bankroll.

We appreciate your co-operation in this matter.

Best regards,