Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $6,03
      BU:
      $4,16

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.92 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , A:club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, 2 folds, BU calls $0,16, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,38) Q:heart: , 5:spade: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,27, BU raises to $0,59, Hero calls $0,32.

Turn: ($1,56) 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1,11, Hero calls $1,11.

River: ($3,78) Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU raises $2,3 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $6,08

I guess i shuld fold on flop. I don't use elephant in game so i don't know stats of wilian while playing. I'm usualy folding on every reraise on this limit.
  • 2 replies
    • YourDoom
      YourDoom
      Bronze
      no, You cant fold on flop - He can have AQ, KQ, or any pair. Maybe 3-bet/fold on flop

EDIT - if he really have set then re-raise is stupid, so You can also bet or check/raise turn
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say without reads, with these stats he could be a semi-tight fish that still overplays top pairs postflop and bluffs sometimes, or a reg that caught some setmining cards since you got to the table explaining his cally looks, maybe capable of throwing in a small bluff on this dryish board sometimes. No matter who he is maybe he flatted KK preflop.

I don't think you can ever justify folding the flop based on that only but we can't tell you whether stacking off is correct against him either. Maybe once you get to the turn he checks back anything that isn't a set, maybe he continues to bet with everything. Usually I just run a search on the guy and if I see he's playing 6+ tables I'm check/folding the turn assuming he's a setmining nit, if he's not I decide on feelings/timing knowing I'll look like a genius sometimes and get burned sometimes, that's just how it is.

As played when he bets the turn like it really looks like an installment plan so I'd say when in doubt I'm folding.

Hope it helps.