$8 bonus from here or 888.?

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hey peeps .!
      just got my free $ 8 there earlier , and had a wee shot on 888 , i must say i actually prefer it to partypoker where i recently got the free $50 , its better for tourneys for a start , i think partypoker is prety bad for tourneys if your a tourney player .!
      anyway what i just realized is that 888 , seem to be giving this $8 promo , as far as i can see , themselves , so how do i know if i got it threw pokerstrategy or of them , i left my username in the part of pokerstrategy that i was ment too , but theres nuthing else to reely say that they are linked together .? , ... will i get strategy points if they are , ?
      also i today just realised i made silver status . :) , i know the answer to this is prolly on here somwhere but i coodnt find it at a glance , so could anyone tell me if i can lose this staus , as i reely wanna learn the articles , and if i can lose it , what do i have to do to keep it .?
      cheers Lokkk
      ( p.s.) a shame you never gave me the $50 on 888 instaed.lol. i also have it on cake , and im not to fond of that neither haha sorry for moaning, dont supose you could change sites atoll.?

sorrry i also forgot to ask , does this $8 , mean you can reg for the new depositors tourneys , ? so far it wont let me reg for any of the new depositor ones.?
  • 10 replies