This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$8 bonus from here or 888.?

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      hey peeps .!
      just got my free $ 8 there earlier , and had a wee shot on 888 , i must say i actually prefer it to partypoker where i recently got the free $50 , its better for tourneys for a start , i think partypoker is prety bad for tourneys if your a tourney player .!
      anyway what i just realized is that 888 , seem to be giving this $8 promo , as far as i can see , themselves , so how do i know if i got it threw pokerstrategy or of them , i left my username in the part of pokerstrategy that i was ment too , but theres nuthing else to reely say that they are linked together .? , ... will i get strategy points if they are , ?
      also i today just realised i made silver status . :) , i know the answer to this is prolly on here somwhere but i coodnt find it at a glance , so could anyone tell me if i can lose this staus , as i reely wanna learn the articles , and if i can lose it , what do i have to do to keep it .?
      cheers Lokkk
      ( p.s.) a shame you never gave me the $50 on 888 instaed.lol. i also have it on cake , and im not to fond of that neither haha sorry for moaning, dont supose you could change sites atoll.?

sorrry i also forgot to ask , does this $8 , mean you can reg for the new depositors tourneys , ? so far it wont let me reg for any of the new depositor ones.?
  • 10 replies