This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SuperTurbos

• paaaaau
      paaaaau
      Bronze
      Hello, I'm playing with my starting capital. In reality at moment I dont know what games suits me best. I was playing a little bit of $1+0.2 supertubo sit n go's and I still can't realise is it possible to beat superturbos if u are good, or all u need is luck? Cause blinds increases almost every hand and if a player won't get any good cards for a short time period he will just bust. So is there any pro's or players who regulary make profit from superturbo sit n go's?
  • 3 replies
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      at start you should stay to normal SnG's, so you can master them and then try something that swingy as super turbos are
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      For myself, turbo sng's are the best. Because I only 1 table at a time, I want more action than a standard speed sng has to offer

Play enough of them and they'll become second nature to you :)

Full tilt is where I play them - I'd advise you to play 2.25 instead of 1.20's as the rake it lower. But with $50 dollars you only have 22 buyins for the 2 dollar ones. I'd suggest you give it a go anyway

gl hf
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I second sufix, you should save Turbo SNGs for when you have the necessary experience and bankroll to be able to handle a downswing.

Hadi