SuperTurbos

• paaaaau
      paaaaau
      Bronze
      Hello, I'm playing with my starting capital. In reality at moment I dont know what games suits me best. I was playing a little bit of $1+0.2 supertubo sit n go's and I still can't realise is it possible to beat superturbos if u are good, or all u need is luck? Cause blinds increases almost every hand and if a player won't get any good cards for a short time period he will just bust. So is there any pro's or players who regulary make profit from superturbo sit n go's?
  • 3 replies
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      at start you should stay to normal SnG's, so you can master them and then try something that swingy as super turbos are
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      For myself, turbo sng's are the best. Because I only 1 table at a time, I want more action than a standard speed sng has to offer

Play enough of them and they'll become second nature to you :)

Full tilt is where I play them - I'd advise you to play 2.25 instead of 1.20's as the rake it lower. But with $50 dollars you only have 22 buyins for the 2 dollar ones. I'd suggest you give it a go anyway

gl hf
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I second sufix, you should save Turbo SNGs for when you have the necessary experience and bankroll to be able to handle a downswing.

Hadi