i want pokerstrategy to track my full tilt account

• singulair
      singulair
      Bronze
      i am pokerstrategy member and strated playing on full tilt. i did not make my account on full tilt trough pokerstrategy bonus code or link. i would like pokerstrategy to track my account. is this possible?
  • 6 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Nop, not possible as far as I know.
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by singulair
      i am pokerstrategy member and strated playing on full tilt. i did not make my account on full tilt trough pokerstrategy bonus code or link. i would like pokerstrategy to track my account. is this possible?
      +1
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi singulair,

ragney is correct, poker rooms do not currently allow retracking of existing accounts.

I'm afraid we're all in the same boat, most members have an account on one or more partner site that isn't currently retracked.

If the rules are changed allowing retracking, we will notify everyone via the forums, but don't hold your breath.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      You can come up with a good story so they can affiliate you guys to their rakeback system where you can get rakeback weekly. But the free starting $50 is not possible.

PS. A very good story which they barely cannot refuse. I did it and got it for my sister, she also didn't registered through pstrat.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Did you bribe them or something? Offer them $50 free starting capital if they retrack you :tongue: ?

As far as I know FTP retrack solo accounts to their own rakeback affiliate called rakebackpros. Thats the best your going to get Im afraid.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      I (finally) managed to get them to retrack my account to RakeBackPros. I asked them to retrack it to PokerStrategy but they refused.

Still, any rakeback is better than none.