Poker room

• zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Hello there,
      looks like my ID was approved and i am able to get 50$. Unfortunately, very unfortunately i have an account on Full Tilt, Party Poker, and somehow on William Hill (first time i hear about this room). I have never played poker for real money. The reason is that my debit card is not accepted at interned (I am about to get new one). But before i make my first poker deposit, i would like to practice at real money tables (unemployed student). I am not sure, is it possible to get other no deposit bonus? something like 10$, but on other rooms :) Before you started to think that i am impudent, i do not ask for it, that is just a question, maybe i missed something.
      Thanks for answers.
  • 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

the list of poker rooms on which we offer the $50 starting capital changes on Nov 1st - so maybe it's worth waiting a while :)

Other than that, if you don't have a real money account and haven't entered any personal details, you should be able to create a different one using your real personal data - through us :)

Hadi
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      I have just checked my Full Tilt account, pressed "Change Personal Data" and everything was empty. Does it means i can register there? For some unknown reason i think that Full Tilt is room for more experienced players with a lot of sharps and fewer weak players :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Yes, you should be able to register there using our free $50 download instructions :)

Hadi
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      I believe 888poker is still offering a free 8$ bonus just for signing up.
    • edshtern
      edshtern
      Basic
      Originally posted by Hadi
      ...the list of poker rooms on which we offer the $50 starting capital changes on Nov 1st ...
      OK, the list had changed. And when there will be the next change? Are the updates done monthly or bimonthly or ... ?
      Actually my question is how long PokerStars will be present there?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey edshtern,

The list change monthly. So on PokerStars we offer the free $50 at least for 4 more weeks.

Have you done already the quiz?

Cheers,
      Hannes