This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker room

• zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Hello there,
      looks like my ID was approved and i am able to get 50$. Unfortunately, very unfortunately i have an account on Full Tilt, Party Poker, and somehow on William Hill (first time i hear about this room). I have never played poker for real money. The reason is that my debit card is not accepted at interned (I am about to get new one). But before i make my first poker deposit, i would like to practice at real money tables (unemployed student). I am not sure, is it possible to get other no deposit bonus? something like 10$, but on other rooms :) Before you started to think that i am impudent, i do not ask for it, that is just a question, maybe i missed something.
      Thanks for answers.
  • 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

the list of poker rooms on which we offer the $50 starting capital changes on Nov 1st - so maybe it's worth waiting a while :)

Other than that, if you don't have a real money account and haven't entered any personal details, you should be able to create a different one using your real personal data - through us :)

Hadi
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      I have just checked my Full Tilt account, pressed "Change Personal Data" and everything was empty. Does it means i can register there? For some unknown reason i think that Full Tilt is room for more experienced players with a lot of sharps and fewer weak players :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Yes, you should be able to register there using our free $50 download instructions :)

Hadi
    • Fiszy
      Fiszy
      Bronze
      I believe 888poker is still offering a free 8$ bonus just for signing up.
    • edshtern
      edshtern
      Basic
      Originally posted by Hadi
      ...the list of poker rooms on which we offer the $50 starting capital changes on Nov 1st ...
      OK, the list had changed. And when there will be the next change? Are the updates done monthly or bimonthly or ... ?
      Actually my question is how long PokerStars will be present there?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey edshtern,

The list change monthly. So on PokerStars we offer the free $50 at least for 4 more weeks.

Have you done already the quiz?

Cheers,
      Hannes