Help.. Can't check my results..

• cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Hi guys n gals .. i recently started playing on full tilt under the user name "XXXXXXXXXX"... and wanted to have a little look at my numbers on http://www.pokertableratings.com/....

Anyway ... when i search myself it tells me username not found...

I have only been playing rush poker so far (is it the case that these are not tracked?...)

If anyone can find my stats and post a link i would be most grateful.. I just seem to be running around in circles with google lol

Thx in advance ..... Chris....

P.s. .... does anyone know what day/time rakeback is paid... I was led to believe it was Friday however it's 2pm gmt and they haven't passed the sugar yet :0

EDIT: username removed... thx to all who helped :D
  • 10 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      ptr does not seem to track any of rush game which is nice I think.

Be careful not to open PTR when you are running the fulltilt software as it is in the list of disallowed sites.

as fro the rakeback it can be anytime on friday and occasionally later on the weekend
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

Be careful not to open PTR when you are running the fulltilt software as it is in the list of disallowed sites.

Wow thanks for the heads up i didn't know that... I'm pretty sure i have done this already, hopefully it doesn't bite me in the arse...

Also thank you for answering my other questions... Chris :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

gl at the tables
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      no worries

gl to you too :s_biggrin:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for your answer thazar. :)
    • jnkFDH
      jnkFDH
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Why don't you use Poker Tracker3/Elephant/Hold'em Manager? Insta results :>

As for PTR : it can't track rush tables , since they can't be observed :D
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      You mean that I even can not open this page, while my FTP account is running?
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jnkFDH
      Hey there,

Why don't you use Poker Tracker3/Elephant/Hold'em Manager? Insta results :>

As for PTR : it can't track rush tables , since they can't be observed :D
      Hi .. thanks for your reply ... i already have PT3 i was just a little late setting up saving my hand histories ..... so it is not an accurate representation of my game which is all i was looking for ..... i have been playing pokerstars for a long time and was just intrigued to check my most current stats against my stars average stats, as i am convinced they should be considerably better..

thx for the reply anyway ... you guys keep this board awesome ... :)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      Erm this is news to me as well but it would apparently seem that way :(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Pokertabel rating is disallowed by fulltilt not Poker Strategy :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Pokertabel rating is disallowed by fulltilt not Poker Strategy :)
      I believe he meant "this page" as PTR, while his FTP account is active and logged on in the client.