Rake back

• nowyouseeme
      nowyouseeme
      Bronze
      Yo there

I have recently completed the quizz and learning the game. I keep coming across references to rakeback and getting your rakes back. Can someone go into a bit more detail on this please? What is it, how do I get it, where do I sign?

Merci beaucoup
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi nowyouseeme!

Welcome to PokerStrategy! Congratulations for passing the quiz! I'm sorry but I'm not sure whether I understood your question correctly, but I will give it a try: If you want to get rakeback, you have to deposit money at one of our partner sites and use our bonus codes. For more information click here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      basically the online poker rooms charge you a percentage of each pot over a certain amount - this is called rake

rakeback is pretty self explanitory from there
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      speaking about rakeback, i don't think i ever got rakeback... Could this be true? Is there something I have to achieve first, before i can get it? 30% of 750 points/375$ is still about 125$, so thats quite worth it... I am a member for more then a month now (i think it's about 6 weeks), so I should have got some i think...
    • Laurenz1988
      Laurenz1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      speaking about rakeback, i don't think i ever got rakeback... Could this be true? Is there something I have to achieve first, before i can get it? 30% of 750 points/375$ is still about 125$, so thats quite worth it... I am a member for more then a month now (i think it's about 6 weeks), so I should have got some i think...
      I suppose u play on interpoker. At interpoker u first need to collect 2400 MPP's. Once u collected 2400 MPP's u get rakeback from the NEXT month on. Ive played at interpoker for 5 weeks now. and 2 weeks ago i reached the 2400MPP's. So at the end on this month, i will only recieve the rakeback from THIS month.

Oh and btw, 1 MPP doesnt equal 1$ rake. The whole table gets 1MPP (even if u folded) when the pot reaches 1$ rake. So the rake u actually generated is table depended. (If u play 6manmax, take ur MPP's divide it by 6 and that number is ur total generated rake)