This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Rake back

• nowyouseeme
      nowyouseeme
      Silver
      Yo there

I have recently completed the quizz and learning the game. I keep coming across references to rakeback and getting your rakes back. Can someone go into a bit more detail on this please? What is it, how do I get it, where do I sign?

Merci beaucoup
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi nowyouseeme!

Welcome to PokerStrategy! Congratulations for passing the quiz! I'm sorry but I'm not sure whether I understood your question correctly, but I will give it a try: If you want to get rakeback, you have to deposit money at one of our partner sites and use our bonus codes. For more information click here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sw0ldo
      sw0ldo
      Bronze
      basically the online poker rooms charge you a percentage of each pot over a certain amount - this is called rake

rakeback is pretty self explanitory from there
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      speaking about rakeback, i don't think i ever got rakeback... Could this be true? Is there something I have to achieve first, before i can get it? 30% of 750 points/375$ is still about 125$, so thats quite worth it... I am a member for more then a month now (i think it's about 6 weeks), so I should have got some i think...
    • Laurenz1988
      Laurenz1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      speaking about rakeback, i don't think i ever got rakeback... Could this be true? Is there something I have to achieve first, before i can get it? 30% of 750 points/375$ is still about 125$, so thats quite worth it... I am a member for more then a month now (i think it's about 6 weeks), so I should have got some i think...
      I suppose u play on interpoker. At interpoker u first need to collect 2400 MPP's. Once u collected 2400 MPP's u get rakeback from the NEXT month on. Ive played at interpoker for 5 weeks now. and 2 weeks ago i reached the 2400MPP's. So at the end on this month, i will only recieve the rakeback from THIS month.

Oh and btw, 1 MPP doesnt equal 1$ rake. The whole table gets 1MPP (even if u folded) when the pot reaches 1$ rake. So the rake u actually generated is table depended. (If u play 6manmax, take ur MPP's divide it by 6 and that number is ur total generated rake)