This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

retardo @poker

• retardonk
      retardonk
      Bronze
      Hello my friends, hello my enemies.
      Here retardo will share with u some of his experiences. There will be nothing new so I will kindly ask u to forgive him for all the boring parts.
      Now let’s jump into the beautiful world of poker.
      I rlly hate those poker rooms where u can post pictures as an avatar. Especially when I’m losing.
      Right now I’m sitting at a 6max surrounded by people with imagination. One has a dog dressed in Santa, next one is Pokémon, than a stupid witch from some stupid cartoons, a skull with flaming eyes and a guy next to a Lamborghini that he will never have regarding the way he’s playing.
      I’m a little ashamed cause my avatar is a pic found in the poker room image bank: some tulips that u can see also used by other players that don’t have imagination or a camera.
      The Santa dog makes a standard raise from utg and I decide to 3bet him with 67s, from the button. He is calling and the flop is 67x rainbow. Santa is checking, I bet pot and and Santa raises all in. Retardo is calling and Santa shows AKo. The turn is an A and the river is another A.
      Now, besides the poker rooms with pictures as avatars, I hate Santa and all the dogs in the world.
  • 6 replies