Few Questions about TAF

• zilltine
      At first, is this true?
      "How do you receive the full $100?
      There are two possibilities:

* Your friend passes the quiz and receives the free $50 starting capital.
      * He uses one of our bonus codes to sign up at one of our partner rooms.
      Does that means it is enough to refer a friend which pass the quiz to get 100$?
      And another question, if i refer my sister and we share network, will i have any problems with it?

P.S. How did i reach silver status without even playing poker? (I still have 0 SP)
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi zilltine,

The full $100 is released in stages when your friend has earnt certain PokerStrategy points. For full details, please see this link and it's sub-menus.

You are of course more than welcome to refer your sister. We would however recommend that you contact the support team to avoid the possibility it might be considered a duplicate account of yours. You will both need to supply proof of ID (if not already done so).

In addition, if you are going to play at the same poker room, we would recommend that you let their own support team know. This is usually allowed, but you will not be able to take part in the same tournaments or appear on the same table as your sister.

Hope this helps, any remaining questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

p.s. PokerStrategy have several promotions ongoing where you earn additional points etc, maybe you benefited from one of these?
    • HannesZ
      Originally posted by zilltine
      P.S. How did i reach silver status without even playing poker? (I still have 0 SP)
      Hi zilltine,

I assume that you typed in your created moneybookers account and received 100 StrategyPoints. Thats why your are silver.

Best regards,