This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

not able to join table! WTF?!

• SebNa
      SebNa
      Bronze
      hey,

well i'm currently playing in the 5k gtd...9$ buy in

i played for around 15-20mins then i got disconnceted from the partypoker, even though my internet was working fine. I tried to reconnect for like 5 times until I was able again to log in, after that i obviously tried to rejoin the table asap, but i am not able to join the table. I can watch the first 5 tables of the tournament, but not any others. I'm on table #9, i had 2900 chips, which i still have as i can see in the listings, which ididcates that maybe other players on the table have the same problem and the blinds are just being folded around.
      Everytime i want to "take seat" or click on the table manually, it shows that the "connection is lost" and it opens a tab of the partypoker support site.

Well but i cannot join the table so i cannot play, i wrote an email to the customer support/technical support, never experienced something like this before and i'm really upset with this.
  • 3 replies