Partypoker Acount Hacked

• olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      In the middle of tournament someone took my account and is still playing the tour and i can track my status up and down the tournament but i cannot seat at the table,OMFG this is very strange,like we are both logged in on it but he plays the tour,and i cannot discconect him.SUPPORT PLEASE HELP
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Olijo,

Please stop making multiple forum threads relating to this.

Members have already given you excellent advice, i.e. you will need to contact Partypoker support for assistance.

Let us know how you get on by all means, but please don't continually spam the forums or the posts will be removed.

Hope you manage to sort out the problem, best regards,

Bart
    • olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      I KNOW U DONT LIKE ME TALKING TOO MUCH BAD NEWS FOR YOUR AFFILIATES,BUT THIS IS REALLY SERIOUS THING AND I THINK U SHOULD DO SOMETHING COZ U COOPERATE WITH THEESE PEOPLE.I WROTE THEM BUT STILL NO ANSWER SO WHY DONT U ASK SOMETHING OR DO SOMETHING.
      TY ANYWAY AND IM STILL VERY MAD..... X( ?(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi olijo,

I appreciate your frustration, but please try to remain calm, I was merely pointing out that you only need to make 1x thread about your issue, making further threads alledging all kinds of things isn't helpful and just causes confusion.

As previously advised, I'm afraid there is little we can do in the forum, you need to take up your issue directly with Party Poker.

Please be patient in seeking a response to your email, I'm sure they will be looking into your issue but ofc they should at least acknowledge receipt of your email.

Failing that, Partypoker do have contact telephone numbers on its site which I've always personally found very helpful and friendly.

Hope you are able to get it sorted out quickly and satisfactory. If you are still experiencing problems after going through the proper channels please let us know, but you need to use the email/telephone contacts for Partypoker first.

Best regards,

Bart
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi olijo,

Why don't you try changing your account password if you are still bale to access your account?

In addition, if it's such an urgent case, you should give Party Support a phone call. It's the quickest way.

Regards,
      thunder