Scaaaaaaaaaam

• olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      im 5th in the moment from 9 left ....i can track my play but canot take my seat,SOMEONE PLAYS ON MY ACOUNT.
      GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
      RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
      AM VERY MAD
  • 13 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      english
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      lol contact PP support instead of posting it here
    • olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      did that,still waiting reply,good to keep u informed,u might have the same problem
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      OMG, how is that possible? So basicly you are watching HM to see how you're doing in the tournament while someone else is making the plays? ?( I think you better called them (PP support) insted of mailing them.. Smth like 911 PP Support.

Or I got the ideea wrong?
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by Skring
      Smth like 911 PP Support.

seriously?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Did you get your problem solved?

Have you tried to logout and login again?

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • olijo
      olijo
      Bronze
      ive tried everything,loging in and out many times,i can login but cannot re-enter the tournament,my table opens but i cannot see the players-like someone seats on my seat and i cannor take it,i can track my status through the tournament i can see the tournament lobby and i can conclude that someone played my tournament(i was at the beggining of the tournament with 3 or 4th blind level when it dissconected me and the one who played it went to final table,he finished 7th actually,and won 12dollars).at the end, the 12dollar winning from the tour went to my acount but i dont care that......
      HOW CAN SOMEONE TAKE ME OUT FROM THE TOUR WHILE IM PLAYING IT,AND PLAY IT INSTEAD OF ME. AND WHAT ELSE THEY CAN DO TO MY ACOUNT,WITH ME LOGGED IN.THIS IS CRAZY AND THE FIRST TIME THAT I BEGGIN TO SUSPECT ONLINE POKER.
      TY AND FY PARTY POKER!!!!
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      I don't think you should suspect online poker if you mean the actual companies since they wouldn't benefit in any way from having anyone else but you playing the tournament seeing as you already payed the entry fee. If i were you, I would change my password to something completely different and see if the problem remains. What has happened to you is probably either some technical issue or you have actually been hacked (by a person, not a company). I just can't see why someone would hack in, play a tournament, not make any withdrawal requests or anything like that and then leave.

For now I would change my password and just email partypoker support again so that they are aware of the problem. Change password of the mail adress that is connected to your party account as well and check your mail often for withdrawal request mails or anything of the like, check the deleted folder as well since a hacker could delete any password request mails and stuff after seeing them. Hope I helped in some way :)
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Chuck Norris uses his beard as card protector.

+1
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      Chuck Norris uses his beard as card protector.

+1
      +2
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Didn't he have another fist as a chin? And a beard?

Edit: He holds his cards with that hand, goes all in with the other and punches the dealer with the third
    • Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      this happens to me from time to time and my account is still in one piece :D STILL! but i have the same problem,i just log out,log in again,or wait 5 minutes and it usually solves itself.I bet you smacked your computer once or twice or the router and thats prolly your problem.
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      Most probably your internet sux BIG TIME and you are folding automatically as the servers think you are disconnected. Close the software and open it after one minute this way you will reconnect to the servers and the table will pop up. If you are using WLAN you are stupid ;) routers cannot support the connections that you are making and disconnect very often so unplug it and then plug the cable in your old PC, call PP support on their toll free number instead of writing here how stupid they are and that you want to fuck partypoker.... no one can steal your account unless you share your password.