$7.88
      MP2:
      $8.80
      MP3:
      $14.07
      CO (Hero):
      $17.18

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, K.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.88, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.58.

Flop: ($1.91) K, T, 6 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $1.30, MP3 calls $1.30.

Turn: ($4.51) K (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $2.00, MP3 raises to $4.10, Hero calls $2.10.

River: ($12.71) 3 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $8.00, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $12.71.

Villain - 33/31/7AF/28% 3bet/CRFlop: 50%/FvCbet 0% (sample 56 hands)

I should bet bigger on the turn since he's never folding, although, betting small induces spew from him I would think as well ...

Now when he minraises, should I click it back with a minraise?

That would turn my hand face up, but at the same time he won't pay me on the river with draws etc ...

How to play this most optimally?
  • 4 replies
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      POST DELETED

Edit: I wrote about 3 paragraphs thinking we were playing the hand OOP... Clearly not paying enough attention when i read the history...
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      I think how you played was fine.

Although after he checks the river to you i would definitely value bet much smaller as it is unlikely he has very much of a hand...

under pair / 10-x / missed draw

I like flatting his turn c/r as it allows him to call a small to reasonable bet on the river as you could also have any of the hands listed above...

Also the 2 dollar bet / flat call under represents your hand and allows him another opportunity to bluff.

In the event that he has a made hand and bets into you on the river you can ship your stack and watch him call 95pc of the time :)

Lets see what the judges have to say

Gl at the tables dude :s_cool:
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Yeah, I guess vs an aggrotard I should've maybe even bet as low as $2-3 on the river to induce a shove.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Betting smallish on the turn is fine, it's harder for him to have Kx and if you bet huge he might fold Tx/JJ-QQ as well. If he has a draw you might lose some value assuming he doesn't spazz check/raise with it. I'd probably go with $3 but it's not that big a deal.

I think when he raises he either has a random draw that he's getting "creative" with, or a hand big enough that's it's going to shove the river into us anyway. If you jam the turn he's going to fold his draw unless maybe it's like QcJc but he likely would raise the flop with those, so flatting is best imo.

On the river I would make a really small bet because given the range I put him on on the turn he can't really bluff-catch, so either he's way too tricky with trips+ and he'll check/jam, or he has nothing in which case he's not paying off anyway unless we induce him to spazz again.

Hope it helps.