whats wrong with gus

• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      what the fack is wrong with gus hansen he is losing 500k+ to drugsorme but the hands gus is going on all in with is crazy he calls 40k on the river when thee is a straight flush possibilty and he as a pair of KK he is crazy making a show of himself, what happened to him
  • 6 replies
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze

seriously though.. He's not down as much as you think... Most tracker sites don't take in to account running it twice...

I know of a site that does track hands run twice but i believe they offer rakeback etc.. so i think i can't mention them...

EDIT: forum - "Poker Media - Everything about books, magazines & TV" ... FAIL
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Gus has been a confirmed fish at high stakes for quite some time.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cjchalmers

seriously though.. He's not down as much as you think... Most tracker sites don't take in to account running it twice...

I know of a site that does track hands run twice but i believe they offer rakeback etc.. so i think i can't mention them...

EDIT: forum - "Poker Media - Everything about books, magazines & TV" ... FAIL

He's only down $10M
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      He's only down $10M

Ha poor sucker ... Why does he continue to hurt himself...

I guess he can afford to lose it or he would have dropped the stakes by now....

Meh i don't care really ... let him ship off his millions

The hand OP described really does sound like an ultra super donk hero call...
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i used to love watching gus play i liked his poker game alot, in the aussie millions and wpt's and poker league he played with out fear but watching him play on full tilt he might as well be writing a cheque to his opp its unbelievable the calls he makes like he is a professional and he makes calls you would see fish making at 1 and 2 cent except gus calls raises on the river with my years salery its SICK