This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

From $1k to $2k in 2 months

• nitaidean
      nitaidean
      Bronze
      Well, its been about 4-5 months since I've joined PokerStrategy, with $250 in my FullTilt account and the starting $50 in my PokerStars account. And here we are now, with a solid $1000 in each =)

Started with BBS and took my starting $50 straight to $1k, moving through the limits and now playing comfortably at NL25. Then took a break from cash, and switched to grinding 9 player turbo SNG's on FullTilt - starting with $2.25's and moving up to the $6.50's - and finally brought my balance there up to $1k as well :D

I must say, I owe this site a lot, and all the fine people in it (especially those who made all those helpful videos!). I'm now well on my way to my goal of eventually becoming a middle stakes grinder and churning out several thousand dollars a month in side money =) hehehe... so far, I've been at around $100 a week on average since I started with PokerStrategy. And I'm going back to cash, as that is a good deal more profitable than those dirty variance full SNG's, IMO.. lol

So thanks again - be proud of me all, and see you at the tables!! :f_cool:
  • 6 replies