[Offer] Offering NL Cash Game stakes

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

Thank you for looking at my staking thread. Me and my partner have recently started staking members of 2p2 and feel that we can benefit from staking members here as well. We are looking for around ten solid players who are winning over a decent sample.

I am currently playing 100NL and 200NL 6max games and 100NL HU and my partner who is a coach on another training site is playing 400NL - 1000NL.

What we want from you:
      50,000 winning sample at the limit you want to play
      Good understanding of the game
      Motivated to learn and improve

What we can offer
      Stakes up to 200NL
      Free coaching from a professional poker player
      Hand History reviews
      Moving up limits quickly
      Custom coded PHP staking site to keep track off you and to contact us
      Etc

If you are interested then please message me on the community with the following information

- Poker usernames on ALL sites
      - Previous 12 months graph from ALL limits
      - How much volume you can put in
      - How long you've been playing poker
      - What games you want to be staked for
      - Any references you have
      - Any other relevant information

Please try to sell yourself, anyone with minimal effort will not be considered.
  • 31 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      WAT
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      still very confused about this thingy...
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      since when do u play nl100-200?
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Can you stake me?
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Please try to sell yourself, anyone with minimal effort will not be considered.
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Can you stake me?
      :f_biggrin:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      The bigest flaw with this is if somone had a 50k sarmple at the limit they want staking ofr...chances are they wont need to be staked....
    • DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      The bigest flaw with this is if somone had a 50k sarmple at the limit they want staking ofr...chances are they wont need to be staked....
      Especially a 50k winning sample.

I suppose what is offered here is an opportunity for you to withdraw your bankroll. So you need to be staked.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DustyMonk
      Especially a 50k winning sample.

I suppose what is offered here is an opportunity for you to withdraw your bankroll. So you need to be staked.
      Thats what i meant "winning" obvs. But yeah it gives you the opertunity to withdraw your BR. Or allternativley if you have a 50/50 deal with staker you could just withdraw 50% of your monthly winnings....

PS: Imo stakes are more about, your crushing your current limit but dont have BR for the next limit so somone stakes you for that limit because they believe you will be a winner + for the player it'll give them the chance to develope.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      since when do u play nl100-200?
      since i got a coach, play more, learn more, quit gaming, took shots out of my brm

Originally posted by Yoghi
      Can you stake me?
      Defintely not for NL ;)

There are lots of great players that need to be staked with large samples :) but lets not try to take this off topic about whether or not its good.

I've had some interest and also got one scammer :( Keep'em coming
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      stake me please :)
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      Skype me ;)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Well for some reason I cant mail maybe because were not friends maybe because im not on my regular computer not sure how but I already type out a message so ill copy / paste ir to the public!

Hi I am interested in your offer of stacking/ coaching
      Why I want it is more for the coaching in nl6 max as I have mostly been a multitabling fr player.
      Im currently staked for nl50 but what I need to do is focus on fewer tables preferably at higher stakes. i have played poker seriously for a year started it here have never deposited my own money. My first month of being serious January I played probly 10k hands a day average (not much to in canada in the winter :) and made my br about 2k not bad for a start but obiously a heater I was pretty bad as the cold winter depresion hit in for the next few months. Since then ie greatly recovered fixing my game and have crushed all the limits on party poker that I can 18 table.

So from being a sick multitabler ive put in the volumn been in all the spots but what I now need is someone with higher stack experience to help me perfect my game and focus on fewer tables with better winrates .

As for volumn I have a part time job and horrible hours and cant seem to find any better work so Lots of time hopefully I wont need one soon but its hard to live off just nl25 and 50 in canada :)

I dont use graphs ive never really used my hud but you can pokertablerating TargetMoney on partypoker.

I think my nl25 fr stats are what best define me there not great but clearly crushing the game for 18 tables with partys crazy rake (jackpot tables) Dont pay to much attention to my winrate as I often share my account with my dad who likes to win huge donkaments then ship his winning to real poker players in mid stake cash games.

Hope we can work something out and ya im asking twicit too you seem to be making about the same offer :p
    • calotavaleriu
      calotavaleriu
      Global
      edited by MichaelM:
      The contact details have been removed from your posting.
      All staking threads must not contain contact details and the first contact must be made through our community tool.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Staking two people, sorry i haven't replied to all pms
    • Fetzi226
      Fetzi226
      Basic
      test
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      we've got another 5 or so places opened up for staking
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      PM sent
    • xfar
      xfar
      Global
      If you make the same offer for SNGs, count me IN
    • 3BetMe4Free
      3BetMe4Free
      Gold
      I got a 50k winning sample, but i wanna know more about it so could you please contact me on skype? or let me contact you.