Rakeback

• vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      Hello, ive registered to ftp threw pstrategy.com a few years back and now im wondering if its possible to start getting the rakeback now?
      Any things I should do to get it?
      Would appreciate an administrator responding but if any of You know anything, I would be very grateful for your replies

Thank you
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vekatie,

As far as I know, if you signed up through PokerStrategy and received rakeback, you should still receive it now. I don't think it is taken away after being inactive.

You won't need to wait too long to find out though, it's paid weekly on a Friday.

If you encounter any problems, drop support a ticket.

Best regards,

Bart
    • vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      thats the problem - i havent taken it i guess because ive never received nothing\
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

In fact you are receiving StrategyPoints on Full Tilt Poker you should receive rakeback. Rakeback will be paid for Tuesday to Monday on every Friday. So please check your transaction history on Friday. Please be aware that Full Tilt Poker deduct fees etc.:
      Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      Okay, i totally misread smth :f_confused: Anyways, thanks for the info
    • denisablaga
      denisablaga
      Bronze
      i made my full tilt account via pokerstrategy.com in april and i made my first deposit last week. i got an email earlier from full tilt cashier telling me that i received a $5.5 transfer fund from pokerstrategy55, but the problem is that it didn't show up in my account.
      i sent an email to full tilt poker cashier and i'm still waiting on an answer.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi denisablaga,

The money will be automatically transferred to your account every Friday. You can see the transaction if you open your software. Go to cashier - History - Past Transactions.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • denisablaga
      denisablaga
      Bronze
      maybe i have misread my available money. it is possible that i have received my rakeback but i have send an email to full tilt poker cashier so that they confirm the transaction, although the transaction appears in my past transactions.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      If you can see the transaction in your history the money has already been transferred.

Best regards,
      Hannes