This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Wrong mindset or whadever

• vikingxprs
      vikingxprs
      Bronze
      just got my $50 to play @ WilliamHILL
      and im constantly thinkin about my bankroll and always thinkin about winning and accumulating chips
      and it ends up puttin me on tilt
      u know ..
      u guys here talk always like .. have 2 grow ur bankroll or whadever, and then im like.. i have to grow my brankroll, have 2 win, aarghhh,
      its hard for me to think the right way, to be in an attitude or mindset like "i dont care about making money, i am here to make correct decisions"
      u know..
      how u guys manage to .. have that right mindset or whatnot?
      maybe thats a little because im playin without HUD?

thanks for everyone who takes a moment to try an help me out, cheers ; )
  • 2 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I think it's a lot about experience.. Every beginner (i guess ur a beginner too, if not then im sorry) is afraid of losing money or, to put it differently, just cares way too much about it. I believe your mindset will improve with every session u play.:)
    • TeflonDon88
      TeflonDon88
      Bronze
      just play your game, make correct decisions and stick to your brm, analyze your performance take a break when things arent going your way and dont play gut shots or runners even when u have a large pot in front of you ;)