Wassup

• LazyD
      LazyD
      Bronze
      Hi been playing poker for about under a year now since around February. I'm in Hong Kong now and in the past year seen the poker scene really kick off especially in Macau (the Las Vegas of Asia). I started off playing live games but now play online mostly because games in HK are harder to find nowadays, so every so often I go Macau for live games and tournaments. Sadly I gotta come back UK for a few years soon.... would love to be right next to the Macau poker scene but i guess the UK poker scene will be good too.

I been just playing freerolls and haven't put any real money into my accounts but i just won some money off the Pokerstars Daily 90k freeroll so i guess my bankroll building will have to start there.

Really interested in upping my ability and knowledge and frequently read book and online material aswell as watch some videos to improve. However any help is much appreciated.
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello LazyD,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Macau sounds really nice. Want to go there as well, but at the moment I have no time for that.

Maybe you can post some pictures, so at least can see it how it is there :D

Good luck on the poker tables.

Cheers,
      Hannes