This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Limit Holdem dead?

• One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      So got a small bonus in my account today and decided to see whats going on with the Limit tables and found nothing! :f_o:

So whats going on with Limit on ipoker? I have noticed over the past months that there are less and less tables. I remember when ipoker was a great place even at 06:00 cest. Now :f_zZz: . I understand that ipoker is not the best network but to have nothing is sign of problems. 888 has more limit tables at this hour.lol
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi One12ver,

Maybe one of your filter was switched on wrongly?

Do you see $ and € tables?

Cheers,
      hannes
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I reset the filters and even opened a 2nd ipoker site. Nothing except for 1 player sitting at a 50/1 game. The next table was at the 3/6 limit.

Even during the day Sunday, 15:00 there was not much going on. I know that ipokers players are mainly European but have never seen this before over a weekend.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I just had a shufty and the games are few and incredibly tight (up to .50/1 in all currencies). Beyond that no games at 1/2, and only one table for limits 2/4+ which varied between tight like a tiger and loooooose.

Didn't look particularly promising at all. :f_o: