frzl
      Bronze
      all despite "jump on to shorthanded" :)

very important: wa/wb, heads up basic moves (!!!), overcards
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      ty frzl

p.s by the way just curious what limits do you play and how long did it took you to get there

ty

vladnz
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      i´m playing limits up to 2/4. sometimes i´m doing some shots to 3/6 when i spot a good table...
      mh i started playing poker last summer afair. i moved quickly to 1/2 and remained there for a long, long time. not because i didn´t beat the limit but i had some problems with the size of the pots at 2/4. also i cashed out "a lot" while i was playing 1/2. furthermore i played a very conservative 750-1000 bb brm (1/2+).
      i think you can do all this a lot quicker than i did because i never played that many hands a day ^^
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      hi frzl i would like to know if you would like to help me with my game and we can also talk about any topic

my messenger is (farcas_vlad@yahoo.com) without the ()
      or (farcas_vlad@msn.com)

ty

vladnz
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      i would like to help you to improve your game... by judging your sample hands and answering your questions in the forum :D
      don´t get me wrong but right now i don´t have much time to spend on poker. also i think you can easily play to at least 1/2 by just reading the articles, visiting coachings and posting/discussing some sample hands :)

then you can think about a private coach who will be able to teach you MUCH more than i can for only 25$/h :)

but don´t hesitate to post any question you have in the forum and i will try to answer it as soon as possible.
      the most important thing in the beginning is that you read and understand all the articles and standard moves (coaching !)
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by frzl
      i would like to help you to improve your game... by judging your sample hands and answering your questions in the forum :D
      don´t get me wrong but right now i don´t have much time to spend on poker. also i think you can easily play to at least 1/2 by just reading the articles, visiting coachings and posting/discussing some sample hands :)

then you can think about a private coach who will be able to teach you MUCH more than i can for only 25$/h :)

but don´t hesitate to post any question you have in the forum and i will try to answer it as soon as possible.
      the most important thing in the beginning is that you read and understand all the articles and standard moves (coaching !)

sweet