[NL2-NL10] NL2 UTG1 with TT

• nuxia
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with T:diamond: , T:club:
      Hero raises to $0.08, UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.16, 6 folds, Hero calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.35) 9:club: , 5:heart: , 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.26, MP1 raises to $1.00, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.87

I had no idea if I should have shoved after his reraise or folded...
      Decided to take the safe route, maybe he had a better overpair.
      What should I have done here?

Thanks in advance :)
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      I think safe line is to c/c flop and then decide on the turn if you want to c/rai or c/f. Since player looks very aggressive I also don´t mind if you lead flop and then shove over his raise, since he can do that with draws, bluffs, hands like A9 for value. But if you don´t want to play that spot for stacks then c/c flop is better option
    • fusionpk
      Ugly spot, you played it ok, I don't think you want to stack off there ever, I think he always has a v strong hand. Min3b looks fishy, its kinda hard without reads vs unknown I think bet fold is ok there. If you were gonna stack off there you may aswell have 4b pre, which is generally -EV.

C/c flop is also ok, because you get to setmine 1 more card, and you are likely to pay a similar price, the only problem here is that you know less about your opponents hand and when you check turn he likely fires again at which point i think you are folding like always, which sucks if he has AK or something.

I don't think he turns up with A9 here ever, min 3b is like never A9 unless he is some crazy drunk spew fish.