Silver
      Hi dude check out...

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/rewards/

GL at the tables :s_cool:
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Silver
      Ah cheers, knew it was probably right in front of me eyes :rolleyes:

So the only way to gain points is to play poker through this site? You can't gain anything simply by posting in the forums or anything?
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      this site teaches you to play poker and win much more money than posting on forums over the internet.

the idea is to learn and play in the same time, progresively.

cheers :f_biggrin:
    • dangermowse
      dangermowse
      Silver
      Fair dos, already have accounts so guess I miss out.
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      Originally posted by dangermowse
      Well you could obviously sign up to any of the other sites you do not have an account with...

You just can't have any current accounts linked to pokerstrategy.com... (pls someone correct me if i am wrong but i am next to certain on this)

Scroll to the bottom of http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy-points/ to see a list of sites that are available and relevant (strategy points / rake earned)...

Have you read the basic articles and attempted the quiz? ... Your status is enough to read articles to pass the quiz and you can look for the answers as you do it... (i think you get 120 mins.)

You can get you free capital at a site you are not joined with and begin to earn strategy points... (also receiving the starting capital will achieve you bronze status, so you should be able to equip yourself with some more knowledge to go with your capital.)

Then provided you are smart the only way is up ;) Knowledge = power = money
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dangermowse
      You certainly don't have accounts on all of our partner rooms, do you? ;)

Also, starting Nov 1st, the list of poker rooms on which the $50 capital is offered will change, offering up new rooms to start on.

Hadi