This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

converting stars account???

• terrier56
      terrier56
      Bronze
      ok, so i signed up to pokerstrategy.com long after making a stars and FT account, and although i want to continue grinding points on this site i mainly still play on stars and FT since they allow holdem manager.

i was wondering if there was a way to make my stars and FT account under the pokerstrategy.com as well so i can gen points with this site as i grind instead of playing at everest a site that lacks tables at my grind times.

any info appreciated, thx :D
  • 1 reply
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey terrier,

unfortunately, retracking is not possible and neither is signing up a second time through us. The reason for this is that we finance our offer through referral payments from the poker rooms - and they certainly won't pay us for referring an existing customer of theirs :)

But why don't you check out our list of partner rooms and see if there is a room that matches your preferences?

Hadi