$150 to $1500 and rising!

• pokercows
      pokercows
      Bronze
      I started about 2 months ago on Pokerstars, playing only the $2 180 turbo tournaments. They are really soft, and theres lots of money to be made in them!

As you see, I spent the first month learning the dynamics of these tournaments, and broke even. Now that I've learned to beat these, I've turned a nice profit for this month so far! And with adding $6 45 mans to my sets, I hope to be even more profitable, as I have found these to be even softer than the 2/180s! (that said, I've only played them for a couple days)

If people can start with a decent size BR (at least $200, I was lucky) then I would definitely reccommend starting with these tournies!

The variance for these tournaments is quite high (thus the higher br required), so you should be putting in a lot of volume. I strongly suggest Table Ninja to aid in this, as it's an absolute necessity if you want to be successful with the high volume that comes with playing these tournaments. They have a free 30 day trial.
  • 8 replies