Cashout Rules - Final Answer!!

• Dinisha
      Dinisha
      Bronze
      Ok, I know that this was allready posted but on every thread there is not a REAL answer. Someone said that he was able to cashout winnings above the amount that was credited with from pokerstrategy (50$) by depositing the money trough moneybookers.
      Someone says that for cashing out the 50 + winnings you must wager 5000$.

So my question for everyone that have the same problem is this:

Is it possible to cashout the winnings above the bonus money (50$) without wagering 5k$? ( NOT 50$+winnings !! JUST WINNINGS!!)

Is it possible if i deposit trough moneybookers 30$ to cashout the winnings above the 50$ bonus? ( NOT 50$+winnings !! JUST WINNINGS!!)

Example:

I have 250$. I wanna cashout 190$. I make a deposit trough moneybookers 30$. Can I cashout 190$ without wagering 5000$?

Thank you for the answers.
  • 26 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry Dinisha,

I'm not sure. Best you speak to 888 support team, they will soon confirm or deny.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Dinisha
      Dinisha
      Bronze
      I did. But they are talking to me about cashing out the bonus money + winnings. They don't want to answer my question about cashing out only the winnings after 30$ deposit with moneybookers. I've asked them again but after 2 weeks no answer.....
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I've asked them again but after 2 weeks no answer.....

This is normal. I have the same problem and they have yet to answer me too. 888 always tells me every withdraw that I have some bonus and because of this they can´t withdraw my money. They have yet to show me the bonus they are talking about. Continue to push them and they will eventually withdraw your money but only after giving you the run around.
      Also be prepared because they will do this every withdrawl and will use the same excuse every time and will never truely answer your question. :f_mad:

Its so easy to make a profit here, but so hard to withdraw it. :s_cry:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Dinisha,

In order to cashout your winnings you must wager $5,000.

I hope this answers your question.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Dinisha
      Dinisha
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi Dinisha,

In order to cashout your winnings you must wager $5,000.

I hope this answers your question.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      Hi Hannes!
      Thank you for the answer. Was this the condition from the beginning or it has been changed to this?

Because somebody did cashout the winnings and leave the bonus 50$ without wagering 5000$.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

We have this conditions at least from mid July onwards.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      earned money

1 : can i withdraw the initial $50 ? No(unless u wager $5000 already)
      2 : if say my bankroll @ that site is $250 , can i withdraw the 200 i win ? Yes i managed to withdraw , but its only after linking my account with moneybookers , which require me to deposit USD30 before i can withdraw.
      3 : should i withdraw excess above 50 ?

Definitely your choice , but the $50 is insignificant to the amount u can win if u play well there . Since the $50 isn't really yours , u won't be playing on scared money ( provided you do a proper bankroll management)

i withdrew USD 100 to test , it took them a few days for them to transfer to my account , but they did. ( so in essence i withdrew my initial $30i deposited and 70 from the site winnings )

4) i withdrew another 400 and it was a smooth transaction , taking a few working days but nothing beyond that. A1 service

i am not a representative or whatever , just another poker strategist who played @ their site for now
    • Dinisha
      Dinisha
      Bronze
      Ok,

what this means? I'm confused again....

So, you did it, and now it can't be done anymore or someone is missleading 888poker members....?
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      i just provided more scenarios , the basics are still there , u can't cash out the initial $50 untill you wagered $5000 , but you can cash out excess

like you win $1000 , you can cash that out but not the $50
    • Dinisha
      Dinisha
      Bronze
      Thats very different from what Hannes said...But, never mind...I've just wager +5000$ so im happy =)

But still, maybe 888poker don't want that people know that you can cashout the winnings and leave the bonus before wagering the 5k $...

Oh well, in that case that's very cheap and unprofessional....

tnx...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Chenghao
      i just provided more scenarios , the basics are still there , u can't cash out the initial $50 untill you wagered $5000 , but you can cash out excess

like you win $1000 , you can cash that out but not the $50
      Well the linked thread doesn't say that. There he made a deposit, and so he was able to withdraw.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      yea i had to deposit via MB then i could withdraw
    • Pixy83
      Pixy83
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dinisha
      Thats very different from what Hannes said...But, never mind...I've just wager +5000$ so im happy =)
      Hi, I also get $50 from PokerStrategy on 888poker, but I do not know how to check,how much money I wagered until now!
      Should I ask the 888poker support?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Pixy83,

Yes, you should contact 888 support as we don't have access to that information.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Pixy83
      Pixy83
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey Pixy83,

Yes, you should contact 888 support as we don't have access to that information.

Regards,

Kyle.
      Thanks!
    • Dinisha
      Dinisha
      Bronze
      TY all!
    • DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      I didn't recieve $50 starting capital at 888.com but I did deposit there. The withdrawal restriction I was given was that I had to wager 20 times the bonus amount. In my case the bonus amount was $50. Thus I have to wager $1000 before I can withdraw. I have not attempted to withdraw yet but only have ~$150 left to wager.

In order to discover how much more you have to wager you'll need to contact their support. The easiest way I have found is to click on the live chat link in the cashier.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Jup, contacting the live support is the easiest way :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I thought that (and logically) you can withdraw the winnings. Now, I will not lose any more time on that room even if I was enjoy really due the very fishy ground but there isn't sense to worste time for nothing (like play with play money). X(

P.S. I have contact the support that obviously doesn't answer. Instead Pokerstrategy has answer me within an hour but unfortunately with an unuseful answer. ;(

I am so disappointed always the some story when it is time to give "come, come, come..." when it is time to give "------------------"
      Puah, this is the world we are living :( Poor us!!!!