No hands for PartyPoker in Elephant despite autoimport operating

• bB86
      bB86
      Gold
      Hi,

this seems quite bizarre to me:

I'm using Stars and Party, Elephant cooperates perfectly with Stars, but somehow with Party it doesn't want to:

- Software for Party is English etc.
      - Autoimport is on, directory is correct, heck, I can see that the hands are downloaded "live" in the hand history tab in Elephant (after every hand there is a brief moment when it shows the hand is being downloaded)
      - whenever I import hands from the PartyPoker directory manually in the Elephant - it carries out the operation, but no new hands appear in the Overview or Hands tabs (it is showing only hands from Poker*)
      - no filters are on
      - in settings/platforms - I have Stars and Party with my screenname for each
      - but when I want to set a filter based on player/platforms my only options are screenname 1 - which automatically ticks PokerStars below, and screenname 2 (blank), which also ticks Pokerstars (as if the software didn't recognize I have an account on Party, too, despite all the settings set)

I haven't had this problem on my previous computer where both platforms run smoothly.

Cheers, any help appreciated! :)
  • 2 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey bB86,

please try to create a new database and try importing only hands from party poker. Do they show up?

Also, which version of the elephant are you using?

Do you use the same screenname on pokerstars and partypoker?
    • bB86
      bB86
      Gold
      Yup, the screennames are identical.
      I'll re-install the database, that's the only solution I thought of, and get back to you.

edit: Updating the software to 0.90 sufficed
      [crawls back to his cave...] :f_confused: