Gaining strategy points

• TinovderLaan
      TinovderLaan
      Bronze
      So yesterday I started playing at Full Tilt Poker. I only played two freerolls, nothing more. However, the only real information about gaining pertained to the buy-in into a certain tournament, not necessarily the amount of time you played.

Therefore is my question, how are the amount of strategy points you earn determined, and does that also apply to strategy points? I haven't received any yet - of course, that may take a day or two, and I understand that - but I would simply like to know the answers to these questions.
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi TinovderLaan,

If you play a freeroll and cannot get StrategyPoints. You can get them if you play on real money tables or tournaments with entry fees. A freeroll isn't having a fee, so you cannot get StrategyPoints.

Your account on Full Tilt Poker must be tracked via PokerStrategy.com. This means you used our download link and bonuscode.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • TinovderLaan
      TinovderLaan
      Bronze
      I did indeed download Full Tilt Poker through pokerstrategy.com, so that shouldn't prove to be any problem at all when I start playing for fees.

So, just to get this straight, playing in cash games (regardless of which limit) should earn me strategy points, right?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yeah, you will earn StrategyPoints then as long as it real money cashgame. For playing playmoney you won't get points.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes