Viewing your strategy points

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi TinovderLaan & welcome to the community,

You can view your PokerStrategy points on the "Home" page, top left of the menu bar or linked here for your convenience.

Two totals are shown. On the left hand side is your total lifetime points which go towards your ultimate Black Member status. On the right hand side and split down by each poker room you signed up to are your current (rolling) points, these are used towards your current PokerStrategy status (Bronze, Silver, Gold etc).

You can click on the little box [+] next to each of your poker rooms to see a daily summary. Please just bear in mind it can sometimes take a day or two for the figures to be updated.

The following page and it's sub-menus is also a useful guide to the reward system including PokerStrategy points.

If you still experience problems or have any other questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • TinovderLaan
      TinovderLaan
      Bronze
      Ah, that's the problem. I am asked for an ID check for that first $50, so when I go to the home page I get redirected to that ID check page. Now, I simply don't have the means to take a picture that's actually of good enough quality, so I'll just leave the ID check at that. I already deposited some of my own money into my account.

Is there any way I can get rid of the ID check page?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ahhh good point & I'm not sure to be honest.

I'll check with one of the Community Managers (Head Admins) and I will let you know or they will respond directly in this thread for you ;)

Bear with us a short while, many thanks,

Bart
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi TinovderLaan,

When you receive your first StrategyPoints you will see the correct overview and the ID check page will disappear.

If you already started to play you will get the points in a few days.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • TinovderLaan
      TinovderLaan
      Bronze
      All right, thanks for clearing that up!