fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.75, BTN calls $1.75, fold, fold

FLOP ($4.25) 3:club: T:heart: T:club:

Hero bets $2.75, BTN calls $2.75

TURN ($9.75) 3:club: T:heart: T:club: 6:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $4.50, Hero raises to $13, BTN calls $8.50

RIVER ($35.75) 3:club: T:heart: T:club: 6:club: 5:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks

villain 75/50, 9 hands only.
      what do you think about our line on the turn? Checking to suggest fear that our opponent may have been drawing to the flush, giving him an extra reason to float us?

Seems like if we bet ourselves on the turn we often get no more value?

if we are going to check the turn, seems like we may as well check raise since Chek/calling also looks quite strong and villain likely invests no more money with his air anyway.

once villain calls our check raise, I think we have to put him on {over pair/Tx/flush/33}. Not sure if I can or should value bet against this range on the River. Probably, since we would have to call if we checked and villain bet?
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      consider he has there lower flushes, tx, maybe some middle pp that really doesn´t believe you. To me it is easy valuebet on the river to 224 and I´d also call shove. c/c is not the best play, since he would very often check back maybe even Tx since he afraid you have there flush
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Thanks - what do you think of turn chk/R? Is it better than just barreling the turn?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Thanks - what do you think of turn chk/R? Is it better than just barreling the turn?
      some opponents would very often just check back turn to pot control, but against some opponents it is very effective who would often float you and then bet turn with very wide range. So yeah, sometimes c/r turn is quite good option.
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Why u dont bet on river and get some $$$ :( . If u check on blank river then u are like bluffing on the turn. 75/50 player and u ..... :s_evil: