[NL2-NL10] QJs from BB

• Alficor1
      Known players:

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.86 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:club: , J:club:
      MP2 raises to $0,20, 4 folds, Hero calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,42) Q:heart: , J:heart: , 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,25, Hero raises to $0,70, MP2 calls $0,45.

Turn: ($1,82) T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,9, MP2 raises to $11,16 (All-In), Hero calls $3,69 (All-In), MP2 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($11,00) 9:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $11,00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows a straight, ace high (Ac Kd)
      Hero shows (Qc Jc)

MP2 wins with a straight, ace high (Ac Kd)

I'm not sure if my call on the turn was more stupid than his on the flop. I'd say we both played the hand very badly.:D
      Seriously, i didnt put him on a nine, because he probably would have folded to my raise.. so i was thinking that he has like KQ or some other pair+draw type of hand. AK was kind of.. unexpected.
  • 2 replies
    • Tosh5457
      I'd fold pf, he has 3 pfr over 326 hands, if you get a Q or J it may give you trouble.

On the turn I'd fold, it looks like set.

EDIT: What was I doing, turn looks like straight, set won't probably do that on a board like that :tongue:
    • Kaitz20
      fold pf is likely better although with AJs I think you can also consider call
      He may still shove turn with KK/AA so I think you can´t really b/f turn if you decide to bet
      you may consider c/c turn and then c/f if you think he is never going to shove river with worse hands than yours, but with two pair i think you can also b/c turn