Taf Payout problems

• Janis125
      Janis125
      Bronze
      I requested TAF payout yesterday and today received ticket that they deny it:

I am sorry to inform you that your Tell-a-Friend bonus was not approved by our security team. I would like to be able to explain you the reasons behind that decision, but we cannot disclose that kind of information so as not to compromise our security procedures.

How I should understand that? I cant ask them why they deny it but I really dont understand why. Got last 10$ just last week. Waited long to collect that 50$ and now they say I was doing something wrong?
      And also that 50$ are not back to my account. Status is still requested but in ticket they say I wont get money. I even created moneybookers account from pokerstrategy link. Can someone tell me what I did wrong???
  • 9 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Janis125,

I am sorry, that the payment has been denied but we cannot disclose any details about it. Please read our TAF Terms and Conditions.

5.4.6 A player fails to be labeled as an Advertised Real Money Player, as determined by us in our sole discretion, in the following situations:
      * If there is any suspicion concerning fraud, including but not limited to applying/registering twice or more for a membership of him-/herself or a third person, entering invalid/false/fake personal data of him-/herself or a third person,
      * if the player is fraudulent according to the standards of the respective Poker Sites,
      * if the player refuses, upon request, to send a copy of his valid identity card or any other paper of identity to prove his identity,
      * if the player does not enter the Bonus Code during the process of registration,
      * if the player already received the Bonus once before.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Janis125
      Janis125
      Bronze
      5.4.6 A player fails to be labeled as an Advertised Real Money Player, as determined by us in our sole discretion, in the following situations:
      1. If there is any suspicion concerning fraud, including but not limited to applying/registering twice or more for a membership of him-/herself or a third person, entering invalid/false/fake personal data of him-/herself or a third person,
      2. if the player is fraudulent according to the standards of the respective Poker Sites,
      3. if the player refuses, upon request, to send a copy of his valid identity card or any other paper of identity to prove his identity,
      4. if the player does not enter the Bonus Code during the process of registration,
      5. if the player already received the Bonus once before.

I didnt violate any of these rules. First of all rule number 1. cant be violated because then my friends wouldnt receive 50$ starting capital at all.
      Rule number 2. is hard to understand because how can I know if any of my friends were fraudulent to the standarts of poker site? And even if they did why I have to lose all my TaF campaign money only because some of my friends did something wrong?
      Rule number 3 is also hard to violate. I sent my documents copy and I dont really care if my friends did it because as I understood pokerstrategy dont give 50$ starting capital before they get this persons documents copy. And even if they do then its not something I can change. Also not good enough reason to deny my payout and confiscate all my Taf campaign money.
      Rule number 4 is also not possible to violate in this case because then they wouldnt receive 50$ starting capital.
      Rule number 5. is really weird because its also almost not possible that pokerstrategy give bonus twice. As I get 10$ only when he plays with current bonus it is not possible for me or my friend to violate this rule.

For now it looks like pokerstrategy are accepting payouts only to people they want. You didnt show me any rule which I could violate(and Im sure you wont be able to show it). I read all Rules and conditions and didnt saw any rules which I possibly could violate.
      I request to refund back my 50$ which pokerstrategy confiscate during verification by pokerstrategy security team.
    • Janis125
      Janis125
      Bronze
      More than 24 hours without reply. One of my friend received phone call from pokerstrategy. Im wondering why because in my customer support ticket pokerstrategy say they wont change this decision. Then what is the point of calling? You guys wasted my time and Im pretty sure that your "TaF security team" is unfair.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      well the taf security team done a security check on me this week to mate but a week later they said i was fine and gave me they taf so obviously ps would have a valid reason to why they stop you man
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Janis,

your case is currently being discussed internally - I must ask you to be a little more patient and please refrain from swearing. We're giving our best, but it takes time - we'll update you as soon as possible :)

Hadi
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Janis,

the $50 have been credit back to your promotions account :)

Hadi
    • begbane
      begbane
      Bronze
      hmm posibly some of your friend didnt answer the phone when PS do some security check.
    • mihai888
      mihai888
      Bronze
      i received over 1200$ from TAF program so there is no problem with PS team. In all this time i learned that they run security checks from time to time, but whatever is the nature of the problem, they will update you sooner or later with a good answer.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice result mihai888.

Thanks for referring so many people to PokerStrategy.com :)