first deposit bonus

• vadom22a
      vadom22a
      Bronze
      hello guys

tell me if i starting a capital 50$ a few month's ago , i'm used the PS150 code , and lose them a lot time ago ..

now i want to deposit with a bonus deposit 100% 600$ , its possible ?

and if i can , the bonus will into to account in the same day of the deposit ?
  • 9 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey vadom22a,

Yes it is possible to get your first deposit bonus.
      I would notify the poker platform you are with just to let them know so there is no troubles and make sure to follow the instructions for the first deposit bonus.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • vadom22a
      vadom22a
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey vadom22a,

I would notify the poker platform you are with just to let them know so there is no troubles and make sure to follow the instructions for the first deposit bonus.

Regards,

Kyle.
      good , thanks

when the bonus into to my account ?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Most sites require you to play quite a bit to release you bonus, based on what stakes you play, you'll be raked differenly and when you've raked enough your bonus will generally release.
      Either in increments or for some sites all in one go.

It sounds as if you expect the bonus to be instantly deposited in full however, that I don't believe is the case on any site.
    • vadom22a
      vadom22a
      Bronze
      really ?

if i played only in turnaments , how its work ?

someone who used the bonus can explane how its work ?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      It varies from site to site, so it'd be helpful if you told us where.

But for tournaments, it's the entry fee that's counted towards releasing bonuses.
    • vadom22a
      vadom22a
      Bronze
      i talk about Fulltilt
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      At full tilt, your bonus will be released in increments of either $20 or $10% of the bonus total(whichever is lower). as you gain Full Tilt Points.

It'll be released at a rate of $ per 25 base FTP earned.
      Each $1 of rake paid or tournament or SnG entries paid gives you 10 FTP.

You have 120 days to clear the bonus itself.

So for a $600 deposit, you'd get $600 bonus, which would take 15000 FTP to clear in total.

Basically:
      Every 500 points you earn, $20 would be released into your Balance.

Hope this helps.
      Richard
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vadom22a
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey vadom22a,

Regards,

Kyle.
      good , thanks

when the bonus into to my account ?
      Hey vadom22a,

How can you use the $600 bonus?
      The bonus will be activated automatically as soon as you make your first deposit at Full Tilt Poker. Please wait until you have received the $50 starting capital before depositing. To receive the bonus, all you have to do is make a deposit. You don't need a special bonus code for it. Simply open the Full Tilt Poker software, click on "Cashier", and make a deposit.

As soon as you deposit money, you will receive 100% of the deposit amount as an additional bonus. Full Tilt Poker basically doubles your deposit. The maximum bonus amount you can receive is $600.

How do you clear the $600 bonus?
      A bonus is always placed in a separate bonus account. You have to release it from there by collecting a certain amount of Full Tilt Points.

For 1 Full Tilt Point, $0.04 of the bonus is cleared. To release $1 of the bonus, you have to earn 25 FTPs.

The bonus amount will either be paid out in increments of 10% of your first deposit or in $20 steps - depending on which of the two you earn first. If you made a first deposit of $100, for example, you will receive the bonus in $10 steps (10%).

regards,

Kyle.
    • vadom22a
      vadom22a
      Bronze
      really thanks fpr explane , i understand that really not easy to earn that bonus , i'll deposit 500$ , and going play only in turnament .

when u played in rush poker , that will be faster to earn that bonus , and lose more money then this time batter to played in turnament .

last time when i played rush 0.10\0.25 and 0.25\0.50 stacks i win from 50$
      300$ and after that only gets bad bets , just something rigged in that rush poker , so that rush poker really not for me this time .