$0.37
      CO:
      $2.04
      BU (Hero):
      $2.00
      SB:
      $2.03

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.16, 4 folds, Hero raises to $0.48, 2 folds, UTG2 calls $0.32.

Flop: ($0.99) T, A, 4 (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0.95, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.99.
  • 4 replies
    • BigBetBilly
      BigBetBilly
      Bronze
      bump
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Most of the times he has an ace. Without stats we have to assume he's a good player, altough his 8BB raise is unusual.
    • Thorek
      Thorek
      Bronze
      Villain is obvious not good player, but he is unknown for you. That's why you have to fold your hand for his donk bet, because u don't have reads, that he can bet in this situation with trash or underpair. If want to play in this spot u have to invest your whole stack, which is too optymistic with A-high board. For me it's easy fold.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Thorek
      Villain is obvious not good player, but he is unknown for you. That's why you have to fold your hand for his donk bet, because u don't have reads, that he can bet in this situation with trash or underpair. If want to play in this spot u have to invest your whole stack, which is too optymistic with A-high board. For me it's easy fold.
      Sounds fine.

Bad players have a really hard time letting go off Ax hands preflop in general, and villain generally won't be potting out such a flop with nothing, so at worst you're ~3-outing (happens often), at best you're ahead of some hands that still have a bunch of equity against you like a spazzing flushdraw with 9 outs or something like QT with its 5 outs (happens sometimes.

Not worth sticking around unless you know he's really out of line. I wouldn't fold if I had sometimes like QQ on Kxy because people play a lot less Kx hands than Ax hands.

Hope it helps.