so where's my money?

• myroonph
      myroonph
      Bronze
      hello there! i've been waiting for my money for almost a month. hope you guys can address this issue..thanks

Great! Your money is being transferred.

All your data has been checked and approved by our team. We will transfer your free $50 within two working days and will notify you by email.

We try to get the money to your account within 48 hours. Please check your emails regularly.

:(
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey myroonph,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.
      Congratulations on passing the quiz.

Please contact out support team and they will help you out. Just explain what you have here in this thread and it shouldn't take long for the money to be in your account if they have said it's being transferred.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      To answer ur question about where ur money is: it's in ur pocket and no-damn-where else dude.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      To answer ur question about where ur money is: it's in ur pocket and no-damn-where else dude.
      So many things can be in the pocket, I think you needed to specify the wallet.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      1) Not everyone uses a wallet. one of those money clips with a big amount of bills in them is much more baller imo.

2) the point he was trying to make was that it's not your money. This site does give money basically for free but you should see that as a privilege not a right..
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Originally posted by stevegold87
      1) Not everyone uses a wallet. one of those money clips with a big amount of bills in them is much more baller imo.

2) the point he was trying to make was that it's not your money. This site does give money basically for free but you should see that as a privilege not a right..
      QFT