Question about withdrawal

• alexranghy
      alexranghy
      Bronze
      K so i got the 50$ free capital on fulttilt.I made from 50$ like 200$.What do i have to do to withdraw them.I have like 51 ftp.Do i need to deposit some or do i need to make more fulltilt points.
  • 15 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      to be able to withdraw anything you need to deposit in the method that you will want to withdraw. also you need 1000 points normally to be able to withdraw the starting capital. i am not sure if it is waved when you deposit.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey alexranghy,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.
      What thazar said is correct, thankyou :)

Payout requirements for the $50 starting capital:
      In order to get the $50 starting capital credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1.000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.

If you don't want to withdraw through bank account or Moneybookers you have to deposit with the method you wish to withdraw with.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • alexranghy
      alexranghy
      Bronze
      Thanks.But i have one more question.I have 197$ at fulltilt made from those 50$ capital.If i deposit lets say 50$ will i be able to withdraw 200$ when i make 100 full tilt points or when i make 1000?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi alexranghy,

You still need to achieve 1,000 standard FTP points (not happy hour or bonus points), to be able to withdraw the free starting capital $50.

The remaining profit and/or your own deposits should be withdrawable after 100 points, but you may need to provide ID etc, standard stuff ofc.

Hope this helps to clarify it, any problems or further questions don't hesitate to shout or alternatively drop Full Tilt support a quick email.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DewaJuned
      DewaJuned
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      In order to get the $50 starting capital credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1.000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.
      This mean we can withdraw from FTP to Moneybooker without making first deposit?
      ex : if im boost up $50 PS starting capital to $500 and i had collected 1000 FT point, can i withdraw half of my bankroll to MB without making deposit?

Thanks,

Regards,

Dewa.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DewaJuned
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      This mean we can withdraw from FTP to Moneybooker without making first deposit?
      ex : if im boost up $50 PS starting capital to $500 and i had collected 1000 FT point, can i withdraw half of my bankroll to MB without making deposit?

Thanks,

Regards,

Dewa.
      I am almost positive that for moneybookers you haveto make a deposit first (but is for your own protection as well)
    • Blackmailer9
      Blackmailer9
      Bronze
      I rarely play and I need cash right now, so I decided to withdraw US$ 50 to my VISA, but my request was declined. I complained about it to the Full Tilt Support, and they replied that I should check the terms & conditions of my affiliate, which is the PokerStrategy.com. I checked the terms & conditions at http://www.pokerstrategy.com/terms/ and the only section where they mention the word 'withdraw' is the 2.8:

2.8 Under certain conditions and according to the specific terms and conditions of the respective Poker Site, the starting capital can be withdrawn by the Poker Site from the account of the User held at the Poker Site (e.g. if the User does not start to use the starting capital after three months of receiving it). If the current balance of the user account is less than US$50, only the current balance will be withdrawn. In no case, the User has to pay any difference.
      Well, it's not the starting capital which I want to withdraw, I deposited to Full Tilt via the same VISA twice and I made lot more than 100 FTPs. Right now I have only 83 FTPs, but it's because I played on FTP tournaments and I bought also a Full Tilt baseball cap earlier.

What can I do if I want to withdraw my money? Do my FTPs have to be over 100 FTPs?
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      You have to collect 1000 ftp, not 100
    • Blackmailer9
      Blackmailer9
      Bronze
      Lifetime 1000 or at the time of the withdraw request? Where can I check my lifetime points?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Blackmailer,

Originally posted by Blackmailer9
      Lifetime 1000 or at the time of the withdraw request? Where can I check my lifetime points?
      It will be from the point of time when you receive your $50 starting capital.
      If your saying you don't have money then maybe you shouldn't deposit any of your own funds and just play with he $50 PokerStrategy.com gives you.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Blackmailer9
      Blackmailer9
      Bronze
      Dear Kyle,

I lost the money Pokerstrategy gave me a long time ago (I was stupid, long story), but a few months earlier I wanted to play and had some cash so I deposited $30. I played for a while (not too long) and now I just remembered that I have $50 so I can withdraw it. That's the story.

Btw I have 243.1 Lifetime SP, all of it by playing on Full Tilt. $1 rake on Full Tilt equals to 10 Full Tilt Points and 2 StrategyPoints. So I should have 5 times more Full Tilt points from the point of time when I've received my $50 starting capital than StrategyPoints, which means 1215.5 Full Tilt Points.

Now I don't really understand the problem. And why isn't this in the terms & conditions? Could you please explain this?

Thanks,

Blackmailer
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      First of all StrategyPoints and Full Tilt Points do not have an exact conversation rate.

We give for example 10 extra points per day if you have 1 StrategyPoint.

Full Tilt Poker also has bonus points.

Please contact Full Tilt Poker and ask them for the the amount of points you have accumulated already.

Please see this page as well for the conditions:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/free50/

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      First of all StrategyPoints and Full Tilt Points do not have an exact conversation rate.

We give for example 10 extra points per day if you have 1 StrategyPoint.

Full Tilt Poker also has bonus points.

Please contact Full Tilt Poker and ask them for the the amount of points you have accumulated already.

Please see this page as well for the conditions:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/free50/

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
      on the top of that FTPs are based on dealt rake and SP on contributed rake so their is no exact correlation
    • Blackmailer9
      Blackmailer9
      Bronze
      Ok, thank you very much :) I sent a mail to the Full Tilt Support and asked how much Full Tilt points did I accumulated without bonuses since PokerStrategy.com sent the $50 to me.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      OK prefect.

Please keep us updated :)