Goals

• Dakink
      Dakink
      Bronze
      As a relatively new "serious" player I was looking at setting some short, mid and longer term goals for my poker play.

Was wondering what sort of goals people use to set themselves something to achieve.

I read that monetary goals are not necessarily the best to use, however as a dad of four young girls, monetary goals are often the most appropriate to use as they delineate the differences between the levels in your BRM.

Using hands per month etc wont really work for me as obviously my free time isnt always mine!!!

ANyways what do others use?
  • 1 reply
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      My short term goal is to gain confidence in my game, so I as many coachings as I can, also watcht videos, study theory and analize my hands. Now I play one SH table and when there is no hands to play, I use that time for studying and analizing hands.

Long term goal is maybe reach NL10 (I played it including TAF money to my banlroll but now I want to reach it not including TAF money) and be confident at it. Also to reach 1000$ bankroll would be nice.