Amount of hands you played

• TinovderLaan
      TinovderLaan
      Bronze
      Is there any option somewhere where I can see how many hands I played since I registered my account? I can see how many hands I played in one session by looking at the stats for that session, but I would like to know how many hands I have actually played already.

Just out of pure interest, really :)
  • 14 replies
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      just so that you know this site is on the list of disallowed site by Full Tilt. So my advice is not to have the FullTilt client open when you look at PTR.
    • TinovderLaan
      TinovderLaan
      Bronze
      All right, thanks for the replies! :)
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      I wouldn't rely on PTR for accurate hand numbers, they are way way way out for me on both iPoker and Stars. I have played many more hands than PTR claim.

Your best bet is to download a tracking program like the poker strategy elephant and import your hands
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      And, afaik, doesn't count Rush hands for FTP.
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Yes for sure, tracking program is a way better thing than this site, but if he still doesn't have collected 1000 PSP, then this is one of the outs ;) And I really don't get it how they gonna catch me if I'll use PTR while using FTP? :) And maybe u can show me a spot where it is written that we can not use it? Thank you :)
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      No, even if you haven't collected 1000 points you can track basic stats, graph and hand counts indefinitely, and you get advanced hud and stats for 30 days.

Not sure if FTP software checks whether you have the PTR website open.
      But as I said my point is PTR is useful for checking stats on other players, but it does not even come close to giving you an accurate total hand count. I have played about 10k hands more than PTR claims I have on an iPoker skin.
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      here :)

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.php

2. Programs or services that provide additional information on opponents that a player would not normally be privy to:

Certain programs, websites, and subscription services provide extra information on opponents which may not be used during play. For example, the use of shared databases of tournament histories, results, and statistics are not permitted. Specific examples include:

* SharkScope
      * Top Shark
      * Smart Buddy
      * Poker Table Ratings
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Thats probably because of the scandal with Isildur1 :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      it was before the isildur1 scandal afaik. and the FT software do check the website that you open. I don't think you will get any trouble as you are probably not the only one but just be careful. it would be silly to get your account close for something like that
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Sorry for being the ignorant newguy,
      What was the Isildur1 scandal?

Richard
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Check on Isildur1 vs Brian Townsend ;)
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      it was before the isildur1 scandal afaik. and the FT software do check the website that you open. I don't think you will get any trouble as you are probably not the only one but just be careful. it would be silly to get your account close for something like that
      Agree. But I guess they should make a warning before blocking account :) But yeah, they can do whatever they want, because its written in THEIR rules :) So yea, I keep it in mind, thank you for sharing ;)
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      i'd say buy pokertracker or holdem manager, they store you're hands and give statistics on you're opponents to give you a bigger edge at the table.
      They are 50$ to buy the full version but you can get a "micro" version for low stakes players (i think it's up to NL25, not sure about SnG's) which you can purchase for cheaper.