100$ bonus not recieved

• jockye
      jockye
      Bronze
      Hey!
      I've passed the 800 PartyPoint mark.I have 949 points.
      I know that it hav'nt been updated to my strategypoints but still. I read in another thred that I was supposed to contact PartyPoker support. So i did:

But they say that I only have 560.3375 standard party points.. I mean, have i missunderstand it all. when i reached 800 Strategy points I would have recieved another 100$? or?

And they also say that there is a last date for this offer.. after that it expires. is this true??
  • 7 replies
    • zhorzh
      zhorzh
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am not sure since I passed the quiz and received my 100$ some time ago...but as far as I can remember, you had to reach 5000 raked hands. It does not say anything about how much rake you should make. It is possible that you did not play 5000 raked hands.
      If you go to cashier, there you can see your bonus details and it will tell you how many raked hand you have played and how much you still need for the bounus to clear. I remeber it was limited to 3? months I think, but it says in the cahier as well.

Hope it helps,

ZhorZh
    • jockye
      jockye
      Bronze
      Okej.. Yeah i've checked there, and it's says, that I have to recieve another 260 points..

But then it's not 800 points you have to collect, is it?
      and that not right according to what is said from Pokerstrategy...

Can any staffmember answer??
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi jockye!

You have to collect 800 BASIC PartyPoints to get the bonus. If you have the Queens status on PartyPoker you are getting twice as much points (the basic points plus a bonus). But only the basic PartyPoints count for this $100 bonus as you can read here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • jockye
      jockye
      Bronze
      I see..
      So the PokerStrategy points is the same amount as Basic PartyPoints?

... And ofcourse thanks for the help. :tongue:
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      nope....you will get 1.25 StrategyPoints per basic PartyPoint as you can read here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/
      ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Schoschovic
      Schoschovic
      Bronze
      Hi, I have now 804 Partypoints. Do I get the Bonus as soon as I reached the 800 Partypoints or do I have to wait a little bit?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Schoschovic!

Please make sure that you collected 800 BASIC PartyPoints. The bonus points you are getting because you reached "Queens" status don't count. You should see the bonus and how much more points you need in your cashier window.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81