[NL2-NL10] TT from MP1

• yaku
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP1 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with T, T.
      UTG2 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, 5 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.07) J, K, 8 (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.07) T (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.08, BB folds, UTG2 raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, UTG2 calls $0.24.

River: ($0.79) A (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0.76, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.79.
  • 3 replies
    • Chenghao
      Raise PF to isolate UTG. Your chances of winning will go up heads up then multiway.

board texture is not so good for cbet multiway

Turn gave you a T but completes at least 2 gutshots and probably gave random 2 pairs.

by raising there , are you thinking : oh i have a set of Ts so i raise ?

or are you thinking : i think he has a flush draw , so i am raising to price him out ?

or are you thinking : he has random K J or something along that line , so i will try to take his $$$.
    • yaku
      you're right i should have raised pf.

i think i raised for a combination of the reasons you metioned. first i simply raised for value, after his raise i tried to protect my hand.
      after the ace came on the river i simply saw me behind so i folded.
    • Kaitz20
      I would also prefer raise pf
      Flop check is fine with two overcards. If you raise turn, then make it at least 3x his raise size. After he min 3-bets you can 4-bet and play for stacks although if you don´t relaly see players make that move too often with two pair then call is also fine, since you don´t hold nuts on that board
      Folding river is fine, he is sometimes bluffing but mostly he is betting there for value Qx