Ask our moderators and community
Frequently Asked Questions
The list of the currently available poker rooms can be found here. These rooms change from time to time. Please note that you can only choose one available poker room for the free poker money transfer.
• My preferred poker room is not on the list for the free starting capital
If you prefer to choose a poker room where free starting capital is not available, you can still benefit from our deposit bonus offers.
Please make sure that you have completed all the required steps, which you can see here: Complete your registration.
The money is usually transferred within 2 - 48 hours. However, depending on the poker room it might take a bit longer. We will inform you of the progress via ticket & email. Please make sure you have entered your poker room identifier in your Profile Settings.
The PokerStrategy.com free starting capital can be received only once. In some cases you might get an offer for additional free poker money. You can find out under the following link if you are currently eligible for it: Additional free poker money.
Alternative free bankroll offers can be found here: Free poker money and no deposit bonuses.
To receive the free poker money from our website it is required to register the account according to our instructions on the website, using the correct link and/or bonus code. If you forgot to enter the bonus code, we cannot guarantee that the transfer will be successful.
• I can't upload my documents on the website, what should I do?
In case you cannot upload the documents on the website, you can send the documents to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - please state your username in the subject field.
• What documents do you accept for the security check?
We accept the following documents for the security check: ID, passport, driving license or military documents. Please make sure the picture of your document is in colour, clear and that the full document is visible. You may hide your signature but all the other information should be visible on the picture.
• How long does the account verification take?
Verification can take up to 72 hours, so we ask for your patience.
• Why was my account denied?
Please note that this decision is in no way a reflection of our opinion about you as a respected member but has been taken based on an objective evaluation of your account as per our security criteria and unfortunately cannot be reversed.
In order to protect our security system we will not be able to disclose any further details regarding the decision taken.
• I can see several poker rooms on the www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-money/ page. Can I get the money in all rooms?
You can get the additional free money only in one poker room from the list.
• I already have an account at a poker room, but I didn't register it through PokerStrategy.com. Can I get the money there?
If you haven't registered your account through PokerStrategy.com, unfortunately you cannot receive the additional free poker money there. Please choose another poker room for the transfer if you have any other additional free poker money rooms available.
• I chose a poker room and registered an account there. When will I get my money?
The process usually takes between 2 - 48 hours. However, depending on the poker room it might take a bit longer. We will inform you of the progress via ticket & email. Please make sure you have entered your poker room identifier in your Profile Settings.
• My friend received the additional free money offer. Will I get it too?
In some cases there may be offers for selected members at our poker rooms. Unfortunately, not all our members will receive these offers as they are based on previous activity at a specific poker room.
• I made a deposit, but didn't get the next part of the free poker money, or a status upgrade.
The time frame for transferring the next part of the free poker money depends on the poker room and is up to 72 hours. Please check our FAQ-Getting started guide. We sent you an email with a link to the details on the room of your choice after you received the first part of your free starting capital.
If the bonus is still not there, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page. Please include as much information as possible, mentioning:
- Poker room
- Poker room username and nickname
- The amount you've deposited, deposit method and the date of your deposit.
We would also appreciate if you send us the screenshot of the transaction history from your poker room lobby. You can send the screenshot to email@example.com.
• When can I withdraw my free poker money?
The conditions you need to fulfill vary depending on the poker room you have chosen. You can find the relevant conditions in our FAQ-Getting started guide. We sent you an email with a link to the details on the room of your choice after you received the first part of your free starting capital.
• My free poker money was removed from my account.
If the conditions of the free poker money are not met, money will be deducted from your account. Unfortunately, there is no way to return the money on your account. You can find relevant conditions in FAQ-Getting started guide. We sent you an email with a link to the details on the room of your choice after you received the first part of your free starting capital.
• Where can I see the amount of rake I've earned?
You can use StrategyPoints to calculate the amount of rake you've generated.
For each poker room the amount of StrategyPoints is calculated differently. Please visit our Status and Points System page to see exact calculations of StrategyPoints. A table with calculations is available under “Collect points by playing poker”.
Please note that StrategyPoints are updated within 1-3 days.
• I can only play on certain limits, can these restrictions be lifted?
You need to make a deposit or generate a certain amount of rake to lift the restrictions. Please check our FAQ-Getting started guide. We sent you an email with a link to the details on the room of your choice after you received the first part of your free starting capital. If you've fulfilled the conditions but the restrictions are still in place, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page. Please include as much information as possible, mentioning:
- Poker room
- Poker room username and nickname
- The amount you've deposited, deposit method and the date of your deposit.
If you have forgotten your password, username or email, please go to the following page: "Have you forgotten your password?"
We will send you an email with your username and an option to enter a new password.
Didn't get an email?
Please check your Spam folder if you haven't received the email, and make sure that you are checking the correct email address.
I don’t remember my login details (username, password) and the email address I registered with.
If you don’t remember the email address you have registered with nor your username/password, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page. We might ask you for a copy of your identification for verification purposes.
You have the following options to check your username/nickname:
• Check the emails which you have received after registering at the poker room. They should contain your username/nickname.
• Contact the poker room Customer Services team directly.
You can also check the username or nickname that you have entered in your Profile Settings. If the names are not fully displayed, you can contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of the page.
• Email / Password change: You can change your email address and password at the bottom of the Profile Settings page. Please make sure that you are logged into your account.
• Personal data (e.g. surname, date of birth, address etc.): For security reasons, your personal data is not displayed in your account. If you need to update your data, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of the page.
We may ask you to provide a copy of your identification document.
• PokerStrategy.com username change: Username changes are only done under exceptional circumstances (e.g. security reasons, offensive usernames). If you have concerns about your PokerStrategy.com username, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of the page.
• I haven't received StrategyPoints or Free Poker Money at the poker room:
In this case you can update your username/nickname in your Profile Settings.
• I already received StrategyPoints at the poker room:
The username/nickname can only be updated by our Customer Services team. Please use the ticket form at the bottom of the page to contact us and provide the reason for the change request. Note also that you will only continue to collect StrategyPoints if your account is tracked.
• I have received Free Poker Money at the poker room:
Your name can only be updated by our Customer Services team when the following requirements are met:
1. Your new account is tracked by PokerStrategy.com.
2. You've generated rake on your new account.
Please allow us some time to receive the data (3 days) and then contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of the page and we will be able to make the required updates.
• Changes for Skrill or NETELLER: For security reasons, your Skrill and NETELLER details can only be changed by us. You can contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of the page. Please also specify the reason for the change.
We might ask you to provide:
a) Proof of identification
b) A screenshot with your personal details and email address visible from your NETELLER or Skrill account.
• How can I deactivate my account?
If you want to deactivate your account, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page. Please also let us know the reason for your deactivation request, as there may be something we can do to help.
• My account was deactivated in the past. Is it possible to activate it again?
If your account was deactivated by your own wish in the past, we can activate your account again. Please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of the page.
However, in the case that your account was deactivated due to a violation of our Terms & Conditions, your account will not be re-activated. We apologise for any inconvenience.
• Why didn't I receive any money even though my referred friend has already earned enough SPs?
Please note that bonus StrategyPoints your friends can earn through various promotions do not count towards the Tell-a-Friend program.
Our Tell-a-Friend program and the conditions have been adjusted in the past, therefore it is important to check when your referred friend has registered and which program applies for them. Please take a look at the date your friend registered at our website. You can find the information here: Overview of your referred friends. All the TaF systems we have had in the past are listed on the Terms & Conditions page.
• Where can I see the names of my referred friends and my own referrer?
You can find the list of your referred friends here. It may take up to 24 hours before our database is updated and the new referrals appear in your list.
• Where can I see how many StrategyPoints my referred friends have earned?
You can see how many StrategyPoints your friends have earned and how much money you already received for them on the referred friends page. Please note that all StrategyPoints values exclude bonus points your friends can earn through various promotions as these points do not count towards the Tell-a-Friend program.
• I invited a friend, but he doesn't appear in the list of my referred friends.
Please note that the new referrals don't appear in your list immediately after registration. It may take up to 24 hours before our database is updated and the new referrals are added to your list.
• I forgot to enter a referrer or entered the wrong name. What can I do?
The referrer must be entered or the referral link used at registration. If no username was entered, neither a referral link used, then unfortunately we cannot help.
In case a wrong username was entered during registration, the referred member should contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page. We will check if a change is possible. However, please note that you cannot switch from a correctly spelled referrer to a different member you would instead like to be your referrer.
• When registering the referrer field is not available. What can be done?
This happens when the referral link is used. If the correct referrer link was used, everything should be fine and the referred friend should appear in this list within 24 hours.
If you are not sure the link is correct before registering, the field becomes visible after deleting cookies.
• Can I refer relatives and/or flat mates?
You can refer relatives and flat mates and it is also allowed to register on our website with the same IP address. However, please make sure you abide by the rules of the Poker Rooms Terms & Conditions if you are going to play on the same sites.
• Can I invite a friend who speaks a different language. What link should my friend use?
If you want to invite a friend who speaks a different language, just switch to the desired language on the Tell-a-Friend page in the right top corner drop down menu and add your unique code, so that the link is for example: http://de.pokerstrategy.com/#(your reference code), instead of http://www.pokerstrategy.com/#(your reference code).
• Why didn't my referred friend receive the free poker money and/or StrategyPoints?
Your referred friend may not receive the free poker money for the following reasons:
- They didn't pass our security check. We ask for your understanding that for security reasons we can never disclose the reason of denial in that case.
Please note that the security check is only necessary for members who want to get our free poker money. If a player wants to take one of the bonus offers at our partner poker rooms, no security check is necessary.
- We were not able to transfer the free money, as we received an error message from the poker room. Your friend should read his/her tickets where we provided further instructions.
If your friend hasn't received StrategyPoints yet, then please note that there can be 2-3 days delays. If an account is correctly tracked to us and the user is playing on real money, StrategyPoints will be assigned soon.
• I'm sure I had more money than is shown on my balance.
Your Tell-a-Friend money expires if you do not log on our website for 6 months, please see our Terms & Conditions (paragraph 5.1). If you want the money to be reinstated, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page and we will make a request with the relevant department.
• How and where can I pay out my Tell-a-Friend money?
You can payout the money you earned with our Tell-a-Friend program on the Payout page.
We're offering the following payout options (depending on a country):
- Buy a $10 bankroll on certain poker room(s)
- Buy a software license, upgrade or Store Credits
- Withdraw any amount above $50 directly into your e-wallet or account on participating poker rooms
- Buy a status on PokerStrategy.com
• Do I need a tracked account to pay out the money?
Your account at Skrill, NETELLER and Titan Poker doesn't need to be tracked to receive the money. To receive a payment at Mansion Poker, your account needs to be tracked. Please note that the Payout page displays only the available options in your country.
• My preferred poker room is not on the payout list.
We pay out the Tell-a-Friend money only to certain poker rooms and e-wallets. If your preferred poker room is not on the list, you can get the money on Skrill or NETELLER first and then make a transfer to your preferred poker room by using one of these e-wallets.
• How quickly will I get the money?
Payments can take up to 8 days (from the date of the request) to arrive on your account but usually arrive more quickly.
• What is the minimum amount I can pay out?
The minimum amount that can be paid out to a poker room account or e-wallet is $50. You can alternatively buy a bankroll, a status on our website or a software license for less than $50.
• I get an error message when trying to pay out the money.
If you get an error message, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page for more details and we will look into it.
• My TaF account is blocked
If you were informed by our Customer Services representative that your TaF account is permanently blocked, then it means that some of the Tell-a-Friend rules have been violated. We hope for your understanding that for security reasons we cannot disclose the reasons why an account was blocked.
If your TaF account is blocked, then unfortunately you can't use your TaF money to buy a bankroll/software/status.
• Can I buy a bankroll of more or less than $10?
You can only buy a $10 bankroll even if you have more money on your TaF account. Once you cleared the bankroll, you can buy another $10 bankroll.
• How quickly will I get the money?
The bankroll is usually credited within 48 hours. Once it's paid, you will see the status under Received payments on the TaF Payout page.
• Do I need a tracked poker room account to receive a bankroll?
Yes, to receive a bankroll your account needs to be tracked.
• I requested a bankroll payment. Can I cancel it?
If the bankroll payment has been approved and the transfer is in progress, it is not possible to cancel it. However, if the payment has just been requested, you can cancel it. To do so, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page.
• I was informed the bankroll is on my poker room account, but I didn't get it.
Please make sure you are checking the correct account. If the money is not there, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page. We also kindly ask you to take a screenshot of the transaction history, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and to add your PokerStrategy.com username in the email subject line.
• What are the conditions of withdrawing the bankroll?
You can check the conditions of the bankroll on your poker room on the TaF Payout page. Select the poker room where you got the bankroll and you'll see all conditions in a bullet point list.
• Can I get another 10$ at a poker room?
Once you cleared the bankroll, you can buy another $10 bankroll.
• What software can I buy?
The software products you can buy with your TaF money are listed on the TaF payout page in the Buy software tab.
• How quickly will I get a license/store credit?
Once requested, the licensing application may take up to 72 hours.
• How many software licenses (for PokerTracker) can I buy?
You can buy one software license. Please note that the license can be used by one person, but on 2 computers.
To buy a status using your TaF money you need to do the following:
• Visit our Shop page
• Choose a package you want to buy
• Click the "Buy now" button
• If you have enough money on your TaF account, you'll automatically see the option to pay using your TaF money
There are mainly 2 options how you can collect StrategyPoints:
1) Register at a poker room where you don't yet have an account. It's important that you use our download links and/or our bonus codes to be tracked.
Once you have started to play with real money, you will start to collect StrategyPoints. More information about StrategyPoints can be found here: Our Status and Points System.
2) If you prefer to play at a poker room that is not tracked with PokerStrategy.com, you can still benefit from our training material by purchasing a status.
Yes! You can play at all of our partner rooms at the same time and earn StrategyPoints as long as you have created your poker room accounts through us.
In this case, please check the following:
✔ Have you created your poker room account through PokerStrategy.com (by using our download link and/or our bonus code)?
That’s the only way that your account is tracked to us and we can credit StrategyPoints.
✔ Is the required poker room identifier entered in your Profile Settings?
It is important to enter the exact name that is requested in the download guide/ profile settings, e.g. if we need the username for a specific poker room, the nickname would be incorrect.
✔ Are you playing with real money and generating rake?
StrategyPoints can only be assigned for games where rake is being deducted, e.g. StrategyPoints cannot be collected by playing freerolls.
PokerStars: Have you enabled the "Information Sharing Agreement" in your PokerStars client?
If not, please login into your poker client, go to the main menu under "Account" and you should see "Information Sharing" in the drop-down menu. Please click on it and activate the check box "I have read the above and approve".
If you don't have the "Information Sharing" option, your account is not tracked and StrategyPoints can't be credited.
If you answered all the above questions with 'YES', your account is likely to be tracked and you should receive StrategyPoints soon.
Important: StrategyPoints are normally displayed 1-3 days after you have played at a poker room. In some cases it might take longer if there are technical issues.
If you are not receiving StrategyPoints although you have answered the above questions with 'YES' and more than 3 days have passed, please contact our Customer Service by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page.
Your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com if you have created your poker room account by using our download link or/and our bonus code.
If you want to be sure that your account is linked correctly, you can check in the following ways:
• Start playing with real money and check if you receive StrategyPoints a few days later.
• Contact the poker room support to check if your account is tracked correctly. In some exceptions their customer service might not have this information available.
• For PokerStars: If you have the "Information Sharing" option available in your PokerStars client, your account is likely to be tracked. You can check it by going to main menu under "Account" and check "Information sharing" in the drop-down menu.
This decision is done in cooperation with the specific poker rooms on an individual basis. If your account is not already tracked to a different affiliate, you can get in touch with our Customer Services and we will check if we can do something for you.
For PokerStars: Please note that accounts cannot be tracked if the original account was not created through PokerStrategy.com.
Yes, you can play on your mobile devices and your Mac! In order to be tracked and receive StrategyPoints, your account needs to be created either via our mobile download guide (if available) or via Windows by using our download link and/or bonus code. After your account has been registered through our website, you can use your preferred devices for playing poker.
• What payment methods can I use to buy a status?
You can use the following payment methods:
- Credit/debit card
- Bank transfer
- Tell-a-Friend balance
More payment options are available depending on your country of residence.
• Do I need a Skrill or PayPal account to buy a status?
You can use Skrill or PayPal as a "payment provider" to complete the transaction. However, that doesn't mean you need a Skrill or PayPal account. For more information please check the article How the Shop works.
• Can I buy a certain amount of points if I didn't earn enough StrategyPoints for a higher status?
You can choose between status packages and each of them gives you a different amount of points. For example, if 90 points are missing in order to get Gold status, then you can buy a Silver package (100 BonusPoints) for one month and get Gold status.
• If I buy a status for one month, how long will I keep it?
The package will be activated immediately and lasts for the remainder of the current and entire next month. For example, if you purchase a 1-month Gold package on January 2nd, you'll get Gold status for the remainder of January and for the full month of February.
• Can I upgrade my current package to a higher status?
If you have an active points package, but you want to buy a higher status for less money, simply go to the status shop, choose a status and press the "Buy now" button to find out an upgrade price.
• I want to cancel the recurring payment. How can I do it?
You can cancel the subscription yourself on the bottom of the Buy Points page. Automatic renewal will be cancelled by clicking on the x in the automatic renewal section.
We offer our players different promotions with exclusive rake races, free poker money, freerolls and much more. You can find the overview of our promotions on our Promotions page. The latest promotions are also published on our News page.
An overview of all free money offers, can be found on the Free Money page.
• Free Poker Money
We have a broad selection of free poker money offers at several poker rooms. An overview of all currently available offers, and instructions on how to claim the money can be found on the Free Poker Money page. Make sure to follow the instructions.
• Free money for Casino and Sports betting
On our free money page, you can find an up to date overview of all currently available free money offers for sports betting and casino. The offers include free money and free spins.
Follow the instructions on our Free Money Offers page to make sure you receive the money.
Please note: it might take up to 48 hours before you receive the bonus on your account, depending on the offer.
• Free money at Skrill
When you open a Skrill account using our instructions, you can get a $10 bonus by uploading at least €1 to Skrill, or using Skrill to make a deposit to a poker room. You will then usually get the bonus credited to your account within 48 hours but it may sometimes take up to 5 business days.
Further information can be found in Skrill's Terms & Conditions. If you haven't received the money although you have fulfilled the conditions, please contact Skrill support: email@example.com.
• What is a rake race?
A rake race is a competition between players, based on rake or collected points, usually on a specific poker room.
The users with the most points or rake at the end of the race get a part of the prizepool, depending on their ranking.
• How can I participate in exclusive PokerStrategy.com rake races?
To participate in the exclusive rake races for PokerStrategy.com members, your account at the specific poker room needs to be created via PokerStrategy.com. You can find an overview of all current rake races on our Exclusive Rake Races page.
• What is the Top100 promotion?
Top100 is a rake race exclusive to PokerStrategy.com members. Every month, $25,000 are divided between the top 100 members who collect the most StrategyPoints on the participating poker rooms. An overview of all participating rooms can be found on the Top100 page.
• Where can I find the ranking of a rake race or Top100?
The current rankings of the Top100 promotion can be found on the Top100 page. The ranking is updated on a daily basis. Please note that StrategyPoints are normally updated within 1-3 days.
The rankings for other exclusive races can be found in the specific poker room forums. Rankings are usually updated weekly, or biweekly.
• When and where will I get my prize money?
Top100: As soon as all StrategyPoints for all poker rooms are updated, your prize money will be credited to your Tell-a-Friend account. It will generally take up to 2 weeks for the money to be paid out.
Other exclusive races: The money is paid out to the poker room you are playing on. Once all the results for the rake races are in, the money will be paid as soon as possible in the next month after the rake race has finished.
• StrategyPoints from poker room X are delayed. Will this have an impact on my place in the ranking table?
No, any missing StrategyPoints will be credited as soon as we have received all the relevant data from the poker rooms. The final ranking and payout of the race will only take place after all missing StrategyPoints have been credited. In case of an exceptionally long delay in crediting StrategyPoints, you can contact our Customer Services via the ticket form at the bottom of this page, and we will look into this.
• What is a freeroll and how can I participate in it?
Freerolls are poker tournaments where you can win real money, but for which you do not have to pay an entry fee.
For some freerolls you might have to fulfill certain conditions, like playing a certain amount of poker hands, or have an account created via PokerStrategy.com.
• Are there special freerolls for PokerStrategy.com members?
As a member of PokerStrategy.com you can play in our exclusive daily and weekly freerolls. An overview of our regular freerolls can be found on the Freerolls page.
Special freerolls will also be announced in the News section.
• I can't register for a freeroll
When you are unable to register for a freeroll, first check if your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com and if you have met any other possible requirements for the freeroll. You can do this by contacting the relevant poker room.
For certain freerolls, you will get a ticket/token in order to register for the tournament. Please keep in mind that the tickets/tokens to the tournaments are not always credited immediately after meeting the requirements. They are often handed out roughly one day before the freeroll starts, unless stated otherwise.
If you met all conditions for the freeroll, but still can't register, please contact the poker room.
If they confirm you met all requirements, but are unable to provide a solution, you can send us a ticket via the ticket form at the bottom of this page and we will try to help.
• What is a 'freelancer freeroll' and can I get a password?
A freelancer freeroll is specifically for PokerStrategy.com freelancers. This includes for example moderators, coaches, hand judges. Therefore, unless you are a freelancer, you will not be able to participate.
• I can't install the poker room software
It is important that you use a Windows PC, as the software you download from our site only works for Windows PC if not explicitly stated otherwise.
If you are using a Windows PC and the installation is still not possible, please re-download the installer and try it again.
If it does not work after another try, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page with a detailed explanation on the exact problem and we will be happy to assist.
• I've installed the poker room client, but it doesn't open
Please try to reinstall the poker room client.
If it does not work after that, please contact the support of the poker room and they will be able to assist you.
• I have an account at a poker room, can my family members create an account using the same IP?
At most poker rooms this is allowed. Still it is always recommended to contact the support of the poker room before creating the accounts so they know about it before any problem occurs.
It is possible that you will need to verify your account with an ID-check after creation. If this is the case, the poker room will notify you about it via mail.
Please contact the support of the poker room directly, as we don't have access to your poker room account and therefore we don't have background information.
• How does the FDB work?
When you make a first deposit, the poker room adds a separate bonus account (also in the cashier section) with your bonus money in it. As you play, this bonus money is released step by step into your main account.
You can find more information about the first deposit bonus on this page.
• What FDB offers do you have?
You can find our first deposit offers at the various poker rooms on our Poker Rooms page.
• I created my account a long time ago, will I get the FDB?
This depends on the poker room, in most poker rooms you can get the FDB if it is your first deposit. You can always ask the support of the poker room to clarify this for you.
• I made a deposit, when will my status at PokerStrategy.com be upgraded?
Normally your status should be upgraded within 48 hours if you made your first deposit at a poker room where we offer the bonus StrategyPoints for the first deposit (you can find the list of poker rooms on our Poker Rooms page).
If your status is not upgraded within 72 hours after the deposit, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page and we will take a look into your case.
• How many bonus StrategyPoints do I get for my first deposit?
For your first deposit at a poker room where we offer the bonus StrategyPoints (you can see the list of poker rooms on our Poker Rooms page) you will receive a minimum of 100 bonus StrategyPoints for your PokerStrategy.com status, giving you instant Silver status and access to advanced strategies and training materials.
In case your first deposit exceeds $100 you will get 1 bonus StrategyPoint (up to 500) for every dollar making it easy to reach even Gold Status.
• How can I clear the FDB?
The first deposit bonus is cleared while you play real money poker. The exact rates on which the bonus is cleared can be found under bonus instructions on the Poker Rooms page.
• What deposit options can I use?
You can find the deposit options for various poker rooms on this page. The deposit options are also mentioned on the poker rooms websites.
• What is a minimum deposit?
On most poker rooms it is $10, however depending on the payment method you choose it can be more. You can always ask the support of the poker room about the exact amount.
• I received the free money, made a deposit, but didn't get the next part of the bonus.
It can take up to 72 hours until the additional free money is credited to your account. If you have not received the money within this time frame, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page.
Please include as much information as possible, mentioning:
- The name of the poker room
- The name of your account
- The amount you've deposited, your deposit method and the date of your deposit
• I made a deposit, but didn't get bonus StrategyPoints.
If you have made a first deposit on a poker room where you receive bonus StrategyPoints (you can see the list of participating poker rooms on our Poker Rooms page) for the deposit you should receive bonus StrategyPoints within 1-3 days.
If you have not received them within three days, please contact our Customer Services by using the ticket form at the bottom of this page and we will happily assist you.
• Can I withdraw the money any time?
If you made a deposit, you can withdraw it. Please note that you can withdraw the money to a payment option which you already used for a deposit.
If you received a bonus, some restrictions may apply. Please check the Terms and Conditions of the bonus you received.
• I made a withdrawal, but didn't get the money.
As we have no insight in the payment processes on the poker room’s side you will need to contact the support of the poker room for any questions about your withdrawal.
• What is rakeback and how does it work?
Some poker rooms offer "rakeback deals" which means that players get a fixed percentage of their paid rake and tournament fees back into their accounts. These payments usually occur on a weekly or monthly basis, depending on the poker room.
You can find more information on rakeback and rakeback deals on our Best Poker Rakeback Deals page.
• Which poker rooms offer flat rakeback?
A selection of our partners which offer flat rakeback can be found on our Best Poker Rakeback Deals page.
• What is the difference between flat rakeback and VIP program?
Flat rakeback means that you get a fixed percentage of your rake and fees back, while a VIP program normally includes different types of benefits depending on a poker room and your volume of poker activity.
• When do I get rakeback?
Flat rakeback is paid out on a monthly or weekly basis, depending on the poker room.
In poker rooms with a VIP system you will normally need to buy cash rewards or bonuses in their VIP shop which you can find in the software or on the website of the poker room.
• Where can I see the list of all available coachings?
You can see the list of coachings available this week on the Coaching page.
If you want to learn more about our coachings, click here.
• How can I register for a coaching?
In order to register for a coaching, you need to click on the green button labelled “Tune In” that will be available during the scheduled coaching. After that, the coaching software will open and you will be able to participate in the coaching.
• I'm interested in a private coaching. Can you recommend me a coach?
You can find out which coaches are available for what formats and how much the coaching would cost you, by checking Our Coaches Overview.
• I can't watch a video on your website
If you have problems watching one of our videos, please do the following:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of your browser.
- Try disabling any browser extensions that might restrict access to parts of the web page (e.g. Adblock)
- Clear your cache as instructed here.
- Try a different browser.
- Try to switch between “HTML5” and “Flash” options that are visible on the bottom of the video:
• Can I reset my "read" status on articles and videos in the strategy tab?
Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have a feature that would allow you to reset the “read” status.
At PokerStrategy.com we offer our users a variety of poker tracking, training, tournament analysis and other tools. Some of them are free or allow you to get a free trial for a certain period of time, for some tools we offer a discounted price.
You can find the list of all available tools, their description and our best offers here.
We invite you to discuss the poker tools on our Poker Tools forum. For some of the tools we have created sub-forums where you can ask your questions or get advice. Our poker software experts will be happy to assist you. Further information, questions and discussions about SideKick, PokerTracker and Hold'em Manager can be found in our forum.